Notifications
Clear all

Will my acne scars disappear?

MemberMember
(@utenteacaso)

Posted : 08/09/2019 8:54 am

I am a 17 years old guy who has clearedacne but is now struggling with scarring and discoloration. Can you please tell me the type of scarring that i have, the best treatments for it, and if my skinwill eventually be scar free? I don't want a perfect skin, i just want my scars to be almost invisible; beacuse i'm starting to be ashamed of my skin condition

I forgot to tell you that i had three co2 resurfacing treatments, and scars didn't improve much. Thank you guys for your help

[Edited image out]

[Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 08/09/2019 5:41 pm

There are no pictures bruh

MemberMember
(@utenteacaso)

Posted : 08/10/2019 4:24 am

10 hours ago, dazzed said:

There are no pictures bruh

I've put pictures and I can see themthat's very strange

Edit: I also checked from pc and i can see pictures

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 08/10/2019 4:26 am

2 minutes ago, Utenteacaso said:

I've put pictures and I can see themthat's very strange

pictures are deleted or not uploaded properly ...try reuploading it

MemberMember
(@utenteacaso)

Posted : 08/10/2019 4:29 am

2 minutes ago, Anish004 said:

pictures are deleted or not uploaded properly ...try reuploading it

Now it should be fixed

MemberMember
(@anish004)

Posted : 08/10/2019 4:33 am

5 minutes ago, Utenteacaso said:

Now it should be fixed

yesits fixed now and i can see the picture butin picture your skin looks completely fine and no scars....

try getting some closeup pictures to show the scar correctly

most people who will be replying here will demand of pictured with closeup and angeled lighting

MemberMember
(@utenteacaso)

Posted : 08/10/2019 4:55 am

22 minutes ago, Anish004 said:

yesits fixed now and i can see the picture butin picture your skin looks completely fine and no scars....

try getting some closeup pictures to show the scar correctly

most people who will be replying here will demand of pictured with closeup and angeled lighting

Ok I will post better pictures this afternoon

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/10/2019 9:55 am

@UtenteacasoThanks for providing updated pictures, ... the ones you had before did not show any scarring.

You have surface rolling scars and box cars on your left cheek, the rest is just hyperpigmentation as I said before.

Subcision with filler will help you most or you can do it with Chinese Cupping. I would use a retinoid nightly and do glycolic peels monthly at home. rf needling and co2 laser will also help you and finally something for texture. See below. Everything is optional. Again subcision will help you most with the left cheek and then textural work.

You do not do CO2 laser before you work on your scars manually. Laser was done out of order with your treatment.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@utenteacaso)

Posted : 08/11/2019 7:20 am

On 8/10/2019 at 8:55 PM, beautifulambition said:

@UtenteacasoThanks for providing updated pictures, ... the ones you had before did not show any scarring.

You have surface rolling scars and box cars on your left cheek, the rest is just hyperpigmentation as I said before.

Subcision with filler will help you most or you can do it with Chinese Cupping. I would use a retinoid nightly and do glycolic peels monthly at home. rf needling and co2 laser will also help you and finally something for texture. See below. Everything is optional. Again subcision will help you most with the left cheek and then textural work.

You do not do CO2 laser before you work on your scars manually. Laser was done out of order with your treatment.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

Thank you for your help, my scars aren't that deep and can be seen only with angled lighting, do you think they will disappear with subcision amd tretinoin?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/11/2019 8:33 pm

@UtenteacasoThey won't disappear, they will soften and it depends how you heal can become much better, many only get 50% improvement after many treatments. Yes start subcising. I gave you several things to try. Start with the manual methods.