Notifications
Clear all

I've never received my order from acne.org

MemberMember
(@juliawrodarczyk)

Posted : 08/08/2019 5:44 pm

In the beginning of April I ordered the acne.org regimen and I've never received it. I've written emails to this company but no one has answered me. I demand refund for this. I attached a screenshot of the order updates.

Screenshot_20190809-003852.png

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 08/10/2019 8:53 am

Hijuliawrodarczyk,

I'm sorry to hear that you never got your order. We have checked our records and it appears that our customer service team did inform you 3 months ago that your shipment has arrived n your country. Kindly check your inbox of your email addressfor our message. You may send us a message once again at support@acne.org for further assistance. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

MemberMember
(@juliawrodarczyk)

Posted : 08/12/2019 9:16 am

I know that my shipment has arrived in my country. I saw this in my updates and I know that it said that it has arrived in my country, but it has never been delivered to me. I don't know whose fault it is but I've never received my package. And also I haven't received any email from you yet.

I don't know who I should ask to help me with thismatter. I contacted DHL international who were responsible for delivering my package and they told me it's not their fault and told me to contact the Polish Post Office. I did and they didn't help me at all. I haven't received anything to this day.
Thank you for your help,
juliawrodarczyk
MemberMember
(@dhan)

Posted : 02/04/2020 12:07 am

Hi Julia, did you receive your order eventually? I'm in the same situation as you. It's been a month plus, called DHL and my local post office and they didn't really help much. My tracking order says it has already arrived in the country but no more status updates from then on. It's so frustrating...

MemberMember
(@volantsieve)

Posted : 06/09/2021 1:48 pm

Im in the same situation and the my status of my order has not been updated. Its so annoying as this hasnt happened before.

HBS liked
MemberMember
(@starpower)

Posted : 06/16/2021 9:32 am

guys, I ordered a kit early June and they sent it to Germany(I live in Canada, been using this company for 6 years without issue) and put a 5-7 week delay on the order.

Once I filledacne.org support in on what was going on, they told me all they could do was a reship or refund IFTHE PACKAGE IS SENT BACK TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE...........

lol, like Ican wait 5-7 extra weeksfor a daily SKIN product that has REGIMEN in its name.

What happened to the customer service?????

HBS liked
MemberMember
(@monique1tanyaaagmail-com)

Posted : 09/25/2022 11:31 pm

Im in the same boat. Ordered about a month ago and havent received it. Emailed customer service countless times and even Dan and they arent doing anything to help out. Even one of the customer service have refused to reship or order a refund. Im trying to be patient but if I dont hear from them soon, Ill have to call my bank and report the transaction as fraud. Its just so disappointing and frustrating

MemberMember

Posted : 09/26/2022 12:53 am

On 6/17/2021 at 12:32 AM, StarPower said:

guys, I ordered a kit early June and they sent it to Germany(I live in Canada, been using this company for 6 years without issue) and put a 5-7 week delay on the order.

Once I filledacne.org support in on what was going on, they told me all they could do was a reship or refund IFTHE PACKAGE IS SENT BACK TO THEIR HEAD OFFICE...........

lol, like Ican wait 5-7 extra weeksfor a daily SKIN product that has REGIMEN in its name.

What happened to the customer service?????

Im in the exact same boat as you. This is what they told me, that only if the package is shown to be returned back to them. Ive been tracking for almost a month now but theres literally no movement on the website. Never had issues with them until recently. I wonder what happened to their customer service. Im just so annoyed and frustrated

MemberMember
(@starpower)

Posted : 09/26/2022 12:45 pm

12 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I™m in the exact same boat as you. This is what they told me, that only if the package is shown to be returned back to them. I™ve been tracking for almost a month now but there™s literally no movement on the website. Never had issues with them until recently. I wonder what happened to their customer service. I™m just so annoyed and frustrated 

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through the same thing 

To be honest the only thing that even relatively helped me was messaging Dan himself, here on the forum. He told me he'd make customer service aware (I had already emailed them back and forth numerous times) and that shipping was crazy right now. I had to buy another kit since this obviously was/is the regimen I'm currently using, and luckily it showed up within a couple of weeks.

Customer service got back to me again after I waited  2 months and messaged them about the order still not shown up, they finally told me that they'd issue me store credit for the amount of the purchase that was lost/sent to Frankfurt.

Again , sorry to hear, I hope you figure it out! Try messaging Dan through his profile, he may not see this. 

I have to place an order with this company within the next few days myself, and am honestly nervous because of my last couple of experiences. 

MemberMember

Posted : 09/26/2022 5:30 pm

I have tried messaging Dan. At first, there was a few back and forth but even he has now stopped replying. Im very nervous to order a new one since the same thing might just happen again and I cant afford to wait for long because Ive run out already so I need something asap. Im just really confused. Thought Dan was good but Im just so disappointed and frustrated