Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juliawrodarczyk

I've never received my order from acne.org

In the beginning of April I ordered the acne.org regimen and I've never received it. I've written emails to this company but no one has answered me. I demand refund for this. I attached a screenshot of the order updates.

Screenshot_20190809-003852.png

Hi juliawrodarczyk, 

I'm sorry to hear that you never got your order. We have checked our records and it appears that our customer service team did inform you 3 months ago that your shipment has arrived n your country. Kindly check your inbox of your email address for our message. You may send us a message once again at [email protected] for further assistance. We do apologize for the inconvenience. 

I know that my shipment has arrived in my country. I saw this in my updates and I know that it said that it has arrived in my country, but it has never been delivered to me. I don't know whose fault it is but I've never received my package. And also I haven't received any email from you yet.

I don't know who I should ask to help me with this matter. I contacted DHL international who were responsible for delivering my package and they told me it's not their fault and told me to contact the Polish Post Office. I did and they didn't help me at all. I haven't received anything to this day.
Thank you for your help,
juliawrodarczyk

On 8/12/2019 at 10:16 AM, juliawrodarczyk said:

I know that my shipment has arrived in my country. I saw this in my updates and I know that it said that it has arrived in my country, but it has never been delivered to me. I don't know whose fault it is but I've never received my package. And also I haven't received any email from you yet.

I don't know who I should ask to help me with this matter. I contacted DHL international who were responsible for delivering my package and they told me it's not their fault and told me to contact the Polish Post Office. I did and they didn't help me at all. I haven't received anything to this day.
Thank you for your help,
juliawrodarczyk

Hi, I'd recommend getting drugstore products as Regimen substitutes in the meantime. I'd recommend Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, whatever 2.5% benzoyl peroxide product you can get (or 5% if that's all you can find), and Eucerin Urea Repair Face Cream 5% Urea (formerly called "Replenishing" Face Cream 5% Urea). These are products that you should be able to get in your country. If you can't get this matter sorted in the end, please message me personally.

Control Panel