Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sherrycucca

what is a good natural, oil free non comedogenic moisturizer

I use cetaphil face moisturizer right now. its ok. are there any light, but really moisturizing ,natural oil free non comedogenic ones out there??

You have to choose one without natural oils, mineral oils, and without silicone (unless it is very low in silicone, that is to say you don't find it on the first 5 of the ingredient list). You can easily find hydrating still light serums that contain hyaluronic acid, glycerin and other humectants, like the ordinary ha. Glossier super pure is also great. On top, if your skin still feels tight, you can layer a gel-consistency moisturiser to lock in the moisture. That is the best way to go. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, kiehls ultra facial oil-free gel cream, osmia active gel toner are some good examples. 

I really like La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo at the moment, as it is great for acne too. I'm a person who has avoided moisturiser in the past, worrying about clogging up my skin also!