Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 12/31/2019 at 8:21 PM, SkinnyStrong said:

Hi @Strugglingteen:( Thank you for the pictures, and sharing your story. As some others have said, you are lucky because you are starting treatment young, so healing is faster. Also, you live in a time when acne scarring techniques have evolved so much there is a technique for almost every type of scar. When I was your age, it was only dermabrasion, and when I was slightly older, Smoothbeam. Subcision was only a few years old, and many older derms in my country haven't perfected the technique yet. Now, you have so many options.

I would say for the start of your journey to ignore all other treatment options and to go straight to subcision. It is the best way to fill those indented scars. Then after you're made them shallow enough, go for RF microneedling.

Okay thank you 

10 minutes ago, Orincon62 said:

Any update bro?

Curious as well... I feel so bad for this dude cause he’s actually attractive otherwise...

Lutronic’s eC02 is proving to be promising esp by Davin Lim by being able to go deeper than erbium (eg sciton profrac)

And I would definitely get subscision with filler to replace for the volume loss before any energy devices

energy devices do not work well in areas with scar bands is my theory 

I would use dermarolling about once every two months with a collagen serum afterwards.  I had similar scarring and it worked for me.  You can find a dermaroller pen on amazon.  Thank you for posting your pictures.  You are a handsome young man regardless of the scarring.