Notifications
Clear all

Bad bruises or hematoma after subcision, normal?

MemberMember
(@waddapaaaaa)

Posted : 08/06/2019 5:15 am

I got subcision last week and after the subcision my bruises were really bad. I searched about it and didnt find any post subcision bruises as bad as me. I know that my scars quite a lot especially in the cheek area. I thought she would only did the worst part but it seemed the doctor trying to did as much as she could.

At first I thought the bruises because there were lot of scars, but then I saw the temple area had the same bruises. It seemed the doctor intentionally created pool of blood under my skin.

Been a week the bruises still there on the cheek and left temple. But I also feel that the scars are coming back. I dont know % of the improvement because of the bruises.

These are the bruises a day after the subcision. I haven't tries the suction method till today (a week after) as the bruises still there afraid it will just make things worse

PicsArt_08-06-05.03.21.jpg 

PicsArt_08-06-05.04.55.jpg

MemberMember
(@daelz7)

Posted : 08/06/2019 11:38 am

6 hours ago, waddapaaaaa said:

I got subcision last week and after the subcision my bruises were really bad. I searched about it and didnt find any post subcision bruises as bad as me. I know that my scars quite a lot especially in the cheek area. I thought she would only did the worst part but it seemed the doctor trying to did as much as she could.

At first I thought the bruises because there were lot of scars, but then I saw the temple area had the same bruises. It seemed the doctor intentionally created pool of blood under my skin.

Been a week the bruises still there on the cheek and left temple. But I also feel that the scars are coming back. I dont know % of the improvement because of the bruises.

These are the bruises a day after the subcision. I haven't tries the suction method till today (a week after) as the bruises still there afraid it will just make things worse

PicsArt_08-06-05.03.21.jpg 

PicsArt_08-06-05.04.55.jpg

how bad were your scars prior to your subcision? do you have pics. 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/06/2019 3:35 pm

@waddapaaaaaThis is normal, you have ethnic skin. Some are poor healers, take more time to heal. I had one girl who took 3 months to heal post subcision. They were aggressive which you need with subcision and spot treated your scars. You will not find photos like this online as you will see the after pictures when they are fully healed.

Take vitamin K and Arnica Montana if you wish.

Wear concealer over the bruises and some makeup.

This is exactly the results we want to see under scars. Better that than they do nothing and charge you.

If after a month you don't like the bruises ask her to do some pulse dye laser, but this can effect the total outcome resolving the area quicker.

MemberMember
(@waddapaaaaa)

Posted : 08/07/2019 2:07 am

14 hours ago, daelz7 said:

how bad were your scars prior to your subcision? do you have pics. 

The scars all over my face cheek, temple, between eyebrows (boxscars) , forehead (i cnat define what kind of scars because like 2 dot scars creating a line the dots are not deep).

I even have scars on the right cheek that look like inverted C ).

I rarely take pictures. So lucky I have these pics

PicsArt_08-07-01.43.58.jpg

PicsArt_08-07-02.02.56.jpg

IMG-20190807-WA0001~2.jpg

10 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@waddapaaaaa This is normal, you have ethnic skin. Some are poor healers, take more time to heal. I had one girl who took 3 months to heal post subcision. They were aggressive which you need with subcision and spot treated your scars. You will not find photos like this online as you will see the after pictures when they are fully healed. 

Take vitamin K and Arnica Montana if you wish. 

Wear concealer over the bruises and some makeup.

This is exactly the results we want to see under scars. Better that than they do nothing and charge you.

If after a month you don't like the bruises ask her to do some pulse dye laser, but this can effect the total outcome resolving the area quicker. 

I am actually fine with the bruises, as long as it is normal condition. So with this kind of bruise can I do suction post subcision? I think I will start suctioning on the next subcision. Seems it is too late for this one, as I can already feel the scars to depress like before. I even feel there is a new pulled scars (previously it was box scars but it is pulled now).

What do you think about dermapen+prp? I also have dermape+prp session but with different doctor. My dermapen+prp doctor said it is ok to have dermapen+prp 2 weeks after subcision, but my subcision doctor said it should be a month after subcision.

Anw, thank youuuu

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/07/2019 8:02 pm

@waddapaaaaaYou need to let your bruises resolve a bit before you do Chinese Cupping which causes bruises(part of design). You can of course use light pressure so you don't use excessive "vacuum" amounts. So yes you can do chinese cupping over the bruise, light pressure until some of the pain or excessivebruisingresolves.

Dermapen is not worth it buy a dermastamp at home and do it monthly or do the derminator. RF microneedling is more like a laser and some do that with prp. No you do not microneedle 2 weeks post subcision, 1 month, ... you have bruises. Also you cannot suction if you needle your scars(everything needs to be healed w/ no cupping).

LuckyAce liked