Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jay Wong, MD

Access to a dermatologist + prescriptions and a custom regimen

Posted (edited)

Hi, board certified dermatologist here! I spend my days counseling patients with acne and dealing with the sequelae of acne. I've seen firsthand how many patients struggle with finding a way to control acne, and they try product after product without much improvement. The trouble lies in the fact that the treatments are not targeted for the specific type of acne. There are many types of acne - hormonal, inflammatory, comedonal, nodulocystic, etc. Depending on the type of acne, I specifically choose treatments using a combination of over the counter products, prescriptions (topicals and pills), and eventually, procedures to deal with scarring. After seeing so many patients with acne, I wanted to be able to help more patients on a wider scale. Enter, GlowUp 

It's simple: by sending us a selfie and filling out a questionnaire, my team of dermatologists work with you to craft a personalized skincare regimen, including prescriptions and over the counter brands you know and love. You choose what you want, based on your own preferences and needs, fitting your lifestyle and budget. For just $20 to get started, we ship it all to you without you having to even leave your front door. Check out the website for early access - we are looking for beta users to experience this revolutionary concierge dermatology service.

Banner.png

Edited by Jay Wong, MD