Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would a girl with acne date a boy with acne ?

Posted (edited)

I am a 25 year old man with moderate facial and body acne. My crush is a 42 old woman with severe cystic facial and body acne.  

I have some acne on my face, chest, arms, shoulders and upper back. I have on average 2 to 8 pimples on my face at a given time. Small put they get pus filled. For my body it's mostly scars.  

My crush has acne covering her face, chest, arms, shoulders, and upper neck. She on average has at least 20 pimples on her face, large red ones. Her body acne is very active. Her skin is extremely oily. 

Despite her acne being far worse than mine, I am intimated by her. I mean, on average, men tolerate so much and women tolerate so little. It's a lot to do with social engineering in Western society. And also, I am super shy and super insecure, and if she is insecure, she's hiding it well. She would makes jokes about her own acne. I couldn't do that. I couldn't even fake being okay with anyone talking about mine. I rarely talk about mine and avoid being in situations where I would talk about mine. 

Acne on the ladies doesn't bother me at all. If she had clear skin she would look as sexy to me as she is now. She is so fun, and funny, and confident, and a joy to be around. She is also obviously much older than me. She acts flirty towards me and I often act aloof to it. I am not sure if I tell her I like her.

So, I say all this to ask, would a girl with acne date a boy with acne ?

Edited by Guest
Typo

I would date a guy with acne

Put it this way:

In less than 24 hours time, I will meet an Asian doctor in a cuckold couple from IL who wants me to fuck his wife so they can film it. How's that for a Monday? Haha.

Edited by FvckAcne