Notifications
Clear all

Renuva

MemberMember
(@brent21)

Posted : 07/30/2019 4:49 pm

I was looking through my notes from a visit I had with a surgeon a while ago. He recommended Renuva for volume restoration as an alternative to Sculptra. I had dismissed it at the time because it seemed too novel, but now, in reading more about it, I'm intrigued. Here is a link for anyone interested in learning about it:

Edit: marketing

Has anyone had experience with this (or other allograft matrix)?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/30/2019 5:38 pm

@Brent21Hi Brent, I don't know why you didn't just message me. Still looking for a holly grail or product to fix it all (there is nothing out there sadly;-)? The oldest things work the best.

Renuva is a terrible products no one uses for a reason. It's left over fat from someone else and is not well received by the body. Hence why no one else uses it. Products that are well received are highly used. This was supposed to be a alternative to fat grafting(without the surgery part), but it never took off - nor has it had good results, hence it dying like other products into adolescence. The technology of fat matrix just isn't there yet and is more of a fad right now. Had a patient spend $60K with a Dr who starts with E and has stopped using this product now, ... terrible results.

There is no alternative to Sculptra. IF you want to do your own fat, do fat grafting from your own body.

MemberMember
(@brent21)

Posted : 07/31/2019 1:11 am

Thank you. I started to send in a private message, but I thought Renuva might have some public interest value. Hopefully your post will save people from wasting their money on this. I now see all of Dr. E's marketing forRenuva. Shameful if he knows it doesn't work.