Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rachel248

Pores, Acne and the Regime

So I've been trying the regime from here for about one month now with slight tweaks as I'm in the UK. I'm using cetaphil cleanser and moisturiser and a 5% benzoyl peroxide that I get on prescription from my doctor. I think it is working because my skin has significantly less breakouts since I started. I'm not the most patient person in the world but I'm keeping on going with this as I know it can take a while.  I was wondering if anyone on the regime has had a similar problem, within the first 2 weeks my skin was almost completely clear but then I got breakouts however not as many as before the regime.

I was also wondering about my pores, they are huge, they have been since I was a child. I'm worried the size of my pores is making my acne worse due to them being able to be blocked. I read the post on here about ways to reduce pore size and was going to try one of the creams but I don't know how to add that into the regiment. Anybody else tried anything similar or should I just leave it just now until ny acne has cleared up?