Notifications
Clear all

Questions about Dr. Weiner

MemberMember
(@snaills)

Posted : 07/21/2019 9:41 pm

Hi all, I am planning to see Dr. Weiner in Florida for ance scar treatment. I know very little about him. Could you answer some of the questions:

1. Doesone need to do suctioning after subcision by Dr. Weiner?

2. Is he expensive?

3. Is he an expert in treating ethnic skin (I am Asian)?

4. What is your overall impression about his treatment results?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your kind help!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/22/2019 5:48 pm

@snaills

1) Sure you can just decline filler, ... Chinese cupping is up to you, Dr's have no part of this treatment.

2) No comparatively he is not that expensive, but I am sure if your price shopping(lots of butchers and hacks out there). You get what you pay for.

3) He treats all skin, there are Dr's who more specifically treat Asians(Eg Lim, or other's who are Asian - themself). But he treats all types, ask him if you wish, he treats many Asians. Regarding laser, ... there are better"Ethnic" laser resurfacing Dr's but he is good with RF needling, subcision, and the basics.

4) Look at the reviews online, he is pretty honest. All treatment depends on how you heal. If you don't respond well there are always other options. Look at the FAQ... search for"ethnic" for other providers who are laser Drs.

RubinS liked
MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/22/2019 6:10 pm

Dr Weiner is one of the top docs, see FAQ. I consulted with him and his prices were very fair, and he treats all kinds of skin types. The only thing is that I heard he tends to push Bellafill a lot. Although I am sure it's a great filler, I would not want to do anything permanent as my first filler. He does other fillers like HA and sculptura as well. He tends to push a lot of treatments in one sitting. He stated that, sub, filler, infini, prp can all be done in one sitting. That is your call. That's a lot of money. If that sounds too much for one sitting, you can do one, then the other the next month.If I lived closer, I would definitely go to him.

MemberMember
(@snaills)

Posted : 07/24/2019 12:20 am

Thanks guys for your input. I will plan toschedule an appointment. For what its worth,his online receptionist was a bit disappointing though. She didn't answer any of my questionsand only pushed me to schedule a consultation.

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/24/2019 7:48 pm

19 hours ago, snaills said:

Thanks guys for your input. I will plan toschedule an appointment. For what its worth,his online receptionist was a bit disappointing though. She didn't answer any of my questionsand only pushed me to schedule a consultation.

you can email Dr. Weiner directly, just ask for his email .

MemberMember
(@snaills)

Posted : 07/26/2019 12:28 am

On 7/24/2019 at 7:48 PM, joeysk said:

you can email Dr. Weiner directly, just ask for his email .

Thanks for the input. Did not know that. Will do.

MemberMember
(@mygeauxgmail-com)

Posted : 10/19/2020 4:26 pm

Any update?