Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

HEY ADAM, ITS SNOWING HERE

Recommended Posts

a little too early, but snow in december never happens here. One week off, so close, so far.

JUst thought i'd say that I love snowww

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love snow too...

about 15mins ago there was a weather warning, they will be a downfall of snow in the midlands and london expected tonight and tommorow but it will hardly be any,, just sleet (sp)..

i live up on high ground so , im expecting more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn that sucks. It looks like its dying down a bit now.

ut the weathers cold so at least its not melting. I hope tomorow, cuz Im off to bed.

Good luck in your area ad.

bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant remmeber

last time it officaly snowed on xmass day was 1995

and the next time i hope will be 2004 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

here hoping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APRIL??? where the hell do you live man???

Well the snow is always crap down here. I have penpals in america who tel me it snows EVERY xmas where they are. lucky jammers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well the weathermen have changed their tune, saying places in the north like glasgow have as much as 70% chance of snow on xmas, and palces like london have 30%.

Weathermen are useless, the week before they said it wasn't gonna happen, no chance at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×