Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
teenagerwithacne1

Help me with Post inflammatory erythema and other post acne scars

So I basically just go over very bad acne well for me at least now I’m left with red marks all over my face that just won’t go I’m pretty sure it’s post inflammatory erythema , also my skin type has become more oily recently but not so much of an issue much better than dry skin which I have experienced from products . 

So anyone please give me some adv8DB7093B-466D-436D-A726-380F1544A007.jpeg.28d589c5c46a3ff8fec0434c766aa462.jpegice 

Picture below is basically where I’m at I have no active spots in this picture but red marks 

Something that really helped me after I started the regimen with scars, or these red marks that aren’t active acne anymore was after putting on benzoyl peroxide at night is mixing my moisturizer and AHA or glycolic acid from acne.org together. I used about a dot of each, my moisturizer is the CeraVe PM. Then I very gently rub it in, the glycolic acid is very moisturizing but  also burns a little bit and is used for treating red spots. I recommend you try only if you are at least a month in of the acne.org regimen, if you use it too soon it will burn your skin. I am now acne free and my spots are about gone after 5 months. I have the clearest skin I’ve ever had. I hope this helps.