Notifications
Clear all

severe TEMPLE scar, need help on this

MemberMember
(@darkmamon)

Posted : 07/16/2019 5:06 am

Thanks you for looking in my topic (excuse my grammar though)

I have sever acne scars (I think it's severe). Mostly box scar (I concluded it's box scars from the information i found on this site so correct me If I'm wrong that would be very helpful)

Do anyone have any recommendation for this acne scars? Especially the temples region

I want to prioritize on the temples region first If i can

I have asian skin

Thanks you everyone for your answer. It means so much to me . I'm so stressed about these scars and it disrupt my life

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/16/2019 4:27 pm

Hi there you don't have severe scarring, ... you have medium textural scarring. But I understand it bothers you and that's all that matters.

No you have several icepicks, box cars, linear scars, and your biggest issue is redness EG. PIE and PIH, hyperpigmentation.

Temples need subcision and filler, rf needling and laser. You're going to need a lot of TCA work before you continue on to energy devices. You will hyperpigment with Asian skin so please allow at least 3 months between Dr's treatments. Also do the nightly creams below to even your hyperpigmentation. There are also peels for hyperpigmentation specifically you might consider doing. EVERYTHING is optional.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

Darkmamon liked
MemberMember
(@darkmamon)

Posted : 07/19/2019 4:13 am

Thank youbeautifulambition.

this really helps

wish you all the best