Notifications
Clear all

Incurable pimples ?

MemberMember
(@awgie)

Posted : 07/13/2019 11:32 pm

Hello everbody

Guys i have got a little problem. I hope you guys can help me how to avoid that.

So from time to time i get a blind pimple. Its red swollen and it hurts. So i clean the area and put BPon it to dry it out. Ittakes like 1-2 days to make it smaller and less painfull. Once its healed if so i can feel and see white bump deep under skin which looks like closed comedone but its something like core of that blind pimple and i swear to god it never goes away so my skin is bumpy as hell plus i got lots of closed comedones ( i dont really know how to treat them without making them inflamed, any ideas ? ).

Once the red mark is healed there is still that bump. I dont really know what to do with them and i dont wanna pop them or so.

Any advice would be priceless. Thanks

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 07/13/2019 11:53 pm

The bump is probably a keratin nodule, which skin makes in response to the foreign body, ie, the pathogen.

I hesitate to suggest the following, because some people on this site think that I think that everyone has fungal skin conditions (eg, fungal acne, rather than ordinary acne) - but hard bumps under skin are symptomatic of fungal skin conditions.

Can I ask - have you taken antibiotics ? And do you have a white tongue and/or dandruff (both of which indicate a fungal condition).

Standard statement - I have spent over 2,500 hours reading scientific papers about fungal acne and gram negative acne, and I have extensive experience with fungal acne, in particular. I am a scientist (not a biomedical scientist, and not a medical doctor). I provide information based on my extensive experience with fungal acne, and some experience with gram negative acne.

MemberMember
(@awgie)

Posted : 07/14/2019 12:39 am

Thanks for reply

Well im not sure what kind of acne i have at all. I used to go to dermatologist with moderate acne ( i had in past)

But they never helped me. They prescribed me some kind of antibiotics ( some liquid based) and some creams. I dont remember the names, they never helped though. I do remember i was using differin 2 years ago with no succes. I stuck with differin for 3 or 4 months and only thing that had done was that made my face much more oily...

Ive never taken any oral antibiotics btw.

Now there is face wash, benzoyl peroxide and moisturiser i use. BP seems to work a bit, but it doesnt cure anything just to keep my acne on acceptable level...

Ive tried to pop that kind of bump in past and was filled with lot of white hard stuff it left ugly red mark and i think its come back again...

About dandruff. Im not sure because anti-dandruff shampoo even if i dont know i have dandruff. But yes as matter of facts my tongue is white. So it could be some kind of fungus on my face or so ?

( btw. Sorry for my english im trying, i hope you guys can understand what im talking about)

MemberMember
(@awgie)

Posted : 07/14/2019 1:08 am

Oh i forget to say

ive read on this site some people been using head&shoulders on their face just the classic one.

So i gave it a try on my back because i have some pimples there and there and after lets say after 3-4 use they almost disappeared. So i tried it on face (just a little amount and since then my acne state has get much better. Except for those bumps theyre still there..

Howeveri dont wanna use h&s too much because im kinda scared of irritation due to chemicals it contains

MemberMember
(@awgie)

Posted : 07/14/2019 9:57 am

So

can someone tell me or try to explain what kind of acne do i have at least ?

I have no-inflamed white bumps all over my cheeks ( yea only on cheeks) you cant notice them only ifyou look closer but they give me that bumpylook.They are filled with some white stuff ( not pus, its tougher than pus)and there is lot of that white stuff in them. They do not hurt.

And nothing seems to help against them. Plus when i use some facial scrubs just to peel off top skin layer some of them get inflamed a turn into blind pimple or the one with white head.

And one more thing about them. They keep refilling most of them.

Btw these are not millia

i know that

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 07/14/2019 6:45 pm

AWGIe

You have fungal acne, most likely candida fungal acne. The bumps and hard nodules are keratin that the fungus makes your skin make. A white tongue means you have candida.

I suggest you do the following -

1. Buy clotrimazole topical antifungal cream (often sold as Canesten - no prescription needed) and apply it to the areas with the waxy skin/spots 2-3 times a day. Topical antifungal creams are totally safe. If you can get it, also buy nystatin topical antifungal cream and apply to the areas with acne and bumps along with the nystatin cream.

2. Wash your hair in an antidandruff shampoo.

3. Do NOT apply any moisturisers or organic oils to the areas with the acne/bumps. Keep your skin very dry. Wipe off sweat. Fungus loves moisture.

4. Do NOT use facial scrubs or exfoliate your skin. Doing so destroys the skin barrier and allows fungus to invade the pores, and cause acne and the bumps. Do NOT use BP or anything harsh on your skin.

If you can get it, buy some oral Nilstat and take that - it will fix your mouth candida. Oral Nilstat is safe.

Do you have unexplained tiredness or headaches or "brain fog" ??

I am happy to hear back from you.

Standard statement - I have spent over 2,500 hours reading scientific papers about fungal acne and gram negative acne, and I have extensive experience with fungal acne, in particular. I am a scientist (not a biomedical scientist), and I am not a medical doctor. I provide information based on my extensive experience with fungal acne, and some experience with gram negative acne.