Notifications
Clear all

Painless Bumps on my nose

MemberMember
(@lojerwen09)

Posted : 07/10/2019 9:30 am

I had this painless bumps for a while now and I also had an oily, acne-prone type of skin.

Do you know what is this?

20190710_222159.jpg

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 07/10/2019 7:14 pm

These bumps are probably causes by malasezzia or candida fungus. Skin problems from fungus are caused by taking antibiotics and some other meds.

I suggest you do the following -

1. Buy clotrimazole topical antifungal cream (often sold as Canesten - no prescription needed) and apply it to the areas with the bumps 2-3 times a day.

2. Wash your hair in an antidandruff shampoo.

3. Do NOT apply any moisturisers or organic oils to the areas with the "acne". Keep your skin very dry. Wipe off sweat. Fungus loves moisture. And one type of fungus that causes acne FEEDS on organic oils.

4. Do NOT exfoliate your skin

Topical antifungal creams are totally safe.

Do you have dandruff or a white tongue ? Have you taken antibiotics ? If so, which ones ? Have you taken other meds.

MemberMember
(@lojerwen09)

Posted : 07/27/2019 9:12 am

Hi Aussie Scientist thank you so much for the advise. I am using Canesten for 2 weeks and I had to say that my bumps on my nose started to fade.

thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.

MemberMember
(@vishnuvardhan)

Posted : 07/09/2020 12:21 pm

Lojerwen09 please tell me did those things left your nose, please tell me what to do, even I have same on my nose pleaseeeee reply.

MemberMember
(@emilyroodal1gmail-com)

Posted : 07/11/2022 11:27 pm

I have dandruff and white tongue I thought my white tongue came from gargling salt and water and in my dandruff I thought my hair is just sensitive in sunlight. I am using exfoliating but my bums doesn't fade and it also didn't increase I haven't tried canesten since it's out of the chart I thought I have sebaceous hyperplasia so I really didn't think of anti fungus I will try this once my pimple on my nose gone I hope it won't make things worse I still have a big doubt about this though

MemberMember
(@ianchoi)

Posted : 07/12/2022 1:11 am

This wouldn't be cured naturally. You need to treat with laser.

If only the surface is removed with a laser, it will relapse.

So the deep part of the scar must be removed with RF equipment.

MemberMember
(@s6379373gmail-com)

Posted : 11/04/2022 11:58 pm

On 7/12/2022 at 12:27 PM, AddictedRidge said:

I have dandruff and white tongue I thought my white tongue came from gargling salt and water and in my dandruff I thought my hair is just sensitive in sunlight. I am using exfoliating but my bums doesn't fade and it also didn't increase I haven't tried canesten since it's out of the chart I thought I have sebaceous hyperplasia so I really didn't think of anti fungus I will try this once my pimple on my nose gone I hope it won't make things worse I still have a big doubt about this though

How was it? Any update?

I also have the same problem and i just bought this product hope it will works this time