Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Suggestions for one rolling scar.

Any suggestions on best procedure to address one rolling scar on the cheek? Thanks.

@TommyBo Scarring is individualized and requires a plan. It would be best to post a picture of your scars, scars make shadows so we can come up with that plan. Have you read the FAQ pinned to the main scar treatments sub, it has lots of basic info about scars.

It will take me 24-hrs to respond as I get 100+ daily of the worst scar cases by email to help.

I guess my real question is - is it worth it to try and fix it? Seems like no treatment really helps that much.

@TommyBo I am going to be direct with you. I saw your other post stating that nothing works.

1) Sounds like your negative with a preconceived idea that nothing works for scarring, so again why be here on acne.org ... how can anyone help you if you already have this  viewpoint. "Seems like no treatment really helps that much." - According to who (each case is different and underlying factors), ... why would you have that viewpoint or even be here talking to me about treatment if you don't think anything works. If you want to go on with your life, and ignore the scars your free to do so, many other's are happy with their improvement and I have helped thousands!

2) I know nothing of your patient history, background, scarring type (pictures), what you have been treated with before and the settings used, where you live. As such ... I don't know how you want me to reply

3) The only time anything is worth fixing is if it bugs you, ... while acne scars can cause psychological wounds, in security and other psychological conditions it's superficial. If they bug you fix them. As such a app like talkspace - unlimited therapy, would do more to help you with the deep scarring you have inside more than treatment.