Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tdayton89

How long should I wait after subcision?

I’m new to this forum and I got subcision and filler date coming up. I was wondering how long after sub and filler should I do rf needling?

@Tdayton89 Welcome! I get soooo many PM's a day of the worst scar cases, thank you for your patience. 

Sub and filler yes can be done at the same time, ... some hold off on the filler a week after sub because of the swelling they want more accurate placement.

I would never do rf needling at the same time. Time your treatments every 3 months regardless what the Dr says. Collagen takes a long time to build and heal. You can alternate between sub/cross and rf needling if you wish. Between those 3 months do dermastamping or derminator to the scars and you can alternate with glycolic peels monthly. 

Making sure I understand this correctly. Subcision and filler August 2019. Rf needling November 2019. Subcision and filler #2 February 2020. Is that the time frame you explaining? 

Intracel microneedling and subcision at the same time YMMV.