Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wrestler

15 minutes for skin to dry....

i've recently had a break out, and was sure i was following everything precisely. anyways i went to re read the directions, and noticed i haven't been waiting fifteen minutes. why 15 minutes? seems excessively long for your skin to dry. i know after 2 or 3 minutes my face already begins feeling tight and dried out

I think it has something to do with your pores closing up or something I usually wait 10 minutes or a tad longer.

around 10-15 minutes is the time for average skin to dry up really, if your skin is really dry and feels tight after a few minutes, then you should be ok to add bp at around 5 minutes. when u skin is dry, the bp will be 'soaked up' better if you get me

nah i get that if there's water you're gonna be competing the bp against it, but i don't know how anyone anywhere would still have their skin even remotely moist after 5 minutes

I run the chronograph on my watch for five to seven minutes. I usually do something else while I am waiting for my face to dry. If you get in the habit of doing something constructive while waiting, the delay won’t be a bother. You might even end up with a very tidy bedroom.

Starting the regimen this past fall, I found that on the warmer and more humid days, waiting about seven minutes was sometimes necessary.

theres water in the bp gell anyway so i dont think it really even matters.....i jus put it one when my face is smoothly dry otherwise i start flaking =\ and its hard for me to wait 15 min in the morning for my face to dry then going to rub bp in for like 5 minutes more, its jus too time consuming when ur a teen rushing to get things done so u can eat and not miss ur school bus -.-