Notifications
Clear all

Reviews of Dr Anil London

MemberMember
(@londonlife)

Posted : 07/05/2019 6:29 pm

Just had my 2nd session out of 4.

Subcision, RF microneedling, PRP done at once. RF microneedling was more painful, Id say 6/10 pain level. I thought subcision was going to be worse each time but generally was ok. The TCA cross was advised to do a week later, as I have brown skin and was a bit swollen from the other treatments.

Overall, I can nowsee gradual improvements and Id say my box scarring has improved the most. Some ice-picks have raised enough from the TCA cross.

Im going to have my next session in 8 weeks. Hopefully more improvement!

Thing I like about the Doc is hes always learning and looking for new treatments to use. Explains in detail. He was mentioning a RF cannula he was going to buy. Anyone heard of this before or had it done?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 07/06/2019 6:18 am

Do hou know which RF needling machine it was? Infini?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/06/2019 10:50 am

@LondonlifeGood to hear, yes Anil is a good Dr. Great for basic starting treatment. If you need more advanced laser procedures latter on there is always Dr H consults in the UK. Some are fine with just Anil. Glad he works for you and is giving you some sucess.

The RF cannula,we are currently trialing it, but has lead to some fat loss in some patients. New technologies are not always good, but they do cost more. Several new technologies in this field. If you do it make sure you have lots of filler and don't be a guinea pig, you want someone experienced doing this. Many don't need a reduction in fat or are fat deficient so I say avoid that if it's you. It's not necessary to get a good result. All that is needed is a manual cannula without the side effects. They are using this device on the body right now with lipo so I have mixed feeling on it no good studies yet for it's usage on the face - experimental.

MemberMember
(@londonlife)

Posted : 07/07/2019 10:19 am

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

lll be sticking to Dr.Anils current regime for now, seeing that its working.

Cheers

On 7/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, Noa27 said:

Do hou know which RF needling machine it was? Infini?

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results.

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 07/08/2019 11:37 am

On 7/7/2019 at 5:19 PM, Londonlife said:

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

lll be sticking to Dr.Anils current regime for now, seeing that its working.

Cheers

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results.

Could you please ask for me if you visit him again?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/09/2019 5:40 am

the machine is not infini, as i have also had treatment with him and i asked. i don't know what brand it is

MemberMember
(@londonlife)

Posted : 07/11/2019 9:27 am

On 7/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, Noa27 said:

Could you please ask for me if you visit him again?

Sure!

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 01/21/2020 4:27 am

On 7/11/2019 at 3:27 PM, Londonlife said:

Sure!

It's Secret RF, had a consultation with him last week.

It isn't Secret RF, even though he told me it was. Correcting so that nobody else is misled.

MemberMember
(@reiha)

Posted : 01/21/2020 7:11 am

@Londonlifecan I please know your improvements are still there? They didnt disappear?

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 01/22/2020 9:49 am

On 1/21/2020 at 9:27 AM, jwebs91 said:

Doesnt he have infini yet? He was meant to get it this month. I'm seeing him again in march (hopefully with infini ready)

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 01/28/2020 6:47 am

On 1/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, hsd87 said:

Doesnt he have infini yet? He was meant to get it this month. I'm seeing him again in march (hopefully with infini ready)

is infini the same as Genius RF?

phi clinic has infini, but its not the same and not for acne scars, well thats what Patel told me

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 01/28/2020 8:57 am

2 hours ago, cookingENG said:

is infini the same as Genius RF?

phi clinic has infini, but its not the same and not for acne scars, well thats what Patel told me

No genius is from the same makers as infini (like an upgraded version)

Patel doesnt know what hes talking about. I saw him for laser (waste of money) - wouldn't trust that guy he just wants your money imo.

MemberMember
(@cookingeng)

Posted : 01/28/2020 9:45 am

46 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

No genius is from the same makers as infini (like an upgraded version)

Patel doesnt know what hes talking about. I saw him for laser (waste of money) - wouldn't trust that guy he just wants your money imo.

yes i also had very bad experiance there, he is not a genuine practitioner imo

is there anywhere in the uk that does Genius RF ? i knoiw emil does it

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 01/28/2020 10:59 am

1 hour ago, cookingENG said:

yes i also had very bad experiance there, he is not a genuine practitioner imo

is there anywhere in the uk that does Genius RF ? i knoiw emil does it

Not sure. Emil isn't from the UK? If anil doesnt have infini I'll defo be looking for a genius rf person in london.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/28/2020 2:31 pm

On 1/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, jwebs91 said:

hey did u ask dr anil about side effects of secret rf at the consult? does he promise substantial improvement from the device?

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 01/29/2020 6:05 am

15 hours ago, Sisi90 said:

hey did u ask dr anil about side effects of secret rf at the consult? does he promise substantial improvement from the device?

He didn't promise anything as my scarring isn't that bad. He said it's a safe treatment but not much about down time. I've asked him about this by email and will let you know what he comes back with.

Probably going to get it done as I'm fed up with regular microneedling without improvement.

MemberMember
(@wretchedsubmarine)

Posted : 02/06/2020 11:31 am

Thought this thread might be a good place to share this. Dr Anil told me that his RF machine is Secret RF but it doesn't look like it:

[Edited image out]

It looks like this random import devide I found on this Alibaba and another wholesale site:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2019-Professional-microneedle-rf-best-rf_60765489408.html

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rf-micro-needling-system-18364026333.html

What the actual Secret RF machine looks like:

Secret RF System

I'm concerned that he's told me (and presumably others) that the machine is this FDA approved device, when it is actually some random import device.

Anyone else on this thread had RF microneedling with him and been told anything about the machine? @Londonlife @Noa27

MemberMember
(@jeffreyhuynhhotmail-co-uk)

Posted : 05/31/2020 12:06 pm

On 7/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, Londonlife said:

Subcision, RF microneedling, PRP done at once. RF microneedling was more painful, Id say 6/10 pain level. I thought subcision was going to be worse each time but generally was ok. The TCA cross was advised to do a week later, as I have brown skin and was a bit swollen from the other treatments.

Overall, I can nowsee gradual improvements and Id say my box scarring has improved the most. Some ice-picks have raised enough from the TCA cross.

Thing I like about the Doc is hes always learning and looking for new treatments to use. Explains in detail. He was mentioning a RF cannula he was going to buy. Anyone heard of this before or had it done?

Thanks

Hi there,

Not sure if youll see this but I was wondering how youve been getting on withthe subcision with Dr Anil and its progress with your scars?

Im thinking of going with eitherhim or Dr Somji at medispa, cant quite decide. I dont supposeanyone on this forum has hadsubcision with Dr Somji?

MemberMember
(@tomwaits)

Posted : 06/02/2020 5:45 pm

On 2/7/2020 at 12:31 AM, jwebs91 said:

Thought this thread might be a good place to share this. Dr Anil told me that his RF machine is Secret RF but it doesn't look like it:

[Edited image out]

It looks like this random import devide I found on this Alibaba and another wholesale site:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2019-Professional-microneedle-rf-best-rf_60765489408.html

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rf-micro-needling-system-18364026333.html

What the actual Secret RF machine looks like:

Secret RF System

I'm concerned that he's told me (and presumably others) that the machine is this FDA approved device, when it is actually some random import device.

Anyone else on this thread had RF microneedling with him and been told anything about the machine? @Londonlife @Noa27

Dont ever think visit his office, he deleted that photo you posted here. There is a lot of docs here in my country who are buying their stuff in aliexpress like mym pen etc. and wanna pay him tonns of money dont go to his office i think he is charlatan for what he said to you.

Sorry for my bad english

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/03/2020 4:18 am

I also have bad experience with this doctor. Wouldn't recommend. You'd be better in someone else's hands.

MemberMember
(@hsd87)

Posted : 06/03/2020 2:33 pm

10 hours ago, BlueMaloney said:

I also have bad experience with this doctor. Wouldn't recommend. You'd be better in someone else's hands.

What was the bad experience that you had with him?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 06/03/2020 3:23 pm

50 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

What was the bad experience that you had with him?

More scars from the subcision needle.

Posted : 10/28/2022 12:22 pm

Are there patents of Dr Anil here? I am thinking of getting treatment with him. Does anybody know what kind of treatments he offers and where he works? I seem to have found an old website where he still offers Dermapen but this thread discusses RF Microneedling. How are his prices?

MemberMember
(@sick_wit_it)

Posted : 10/28/2022 4:27 pm

On 7/5/2019 at 7:29 PM, Londonlife said:

Thanks

Any updates ? Sounds like you should of got good improvents from that mix combo . Also DO NOT let him you a raidiofrequency cannula on you that is used for liposuction fat reduction that will remove fat from you face Im surprised he even mentioned that . Guys beware out there of suspicious recommendations dont end being a Guinea pig

On 6/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, Guest said:

More scars from the subcision needle.

This is exactly why I wouldnt get Subcision I dont understand how treating one scar by creating More scars to get under that one scar is supposed to help when the needle entry points will most likely cause more scars themselves