Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Londonlife

Reviews of Dr Anil London

Just had my 2nd session out of 4.

Subcision, RF microneedling, PRP done at once. RF microneedling was more painful, I’d say 6/10 pain level. I thought subcision was going to be worse each time but generally was ok. The TCA cross was advised to do a week later, as I have brown skin and was a bit swollen from the other treatments.

Overall, I can now see gradual improvements and I’d say my box scarring has improved the most. Some ice-picks have raised enough from the TCA cross.

I’m going to have my next session in 8 weeks. Hopefully more improvement!

Thing I like about the Doc is he’s always learning and looking for new treatments to use. Explains in detail. He was mentioning a RF cannula he was going to buy. Anyone heard of this before or had it done?

Thanks

Link to post

Do hou know which RF needling machine it was? Infini?

Link to post

@Londonlife Good to hear, yes Anil is a good Dr. Great for basic starting treatment. If you need more advanced laser procedures latter on there is always Dr H consults in the UK. Some are fine with just Anil. Glad he works for you and is giving you some sucess.

The RF cannula, we are currently trialing it, but has lead to some fat loss in some patients. New technologies are not always good, but they do cost more. Several new technologies in this field. If you do it make sure you have lots of filler and don't be a guinea pig, you want someone experienced doing this. Many don't need a reduction in fat or are fat deficient so I say avoid that if it's you. It's not necessary to get a good result. All that is needed is a manual cannula without the side effects. They are using this device on the body right now with lipo so I have mixed feeling on it no good studies yet for it's usage on the face - experimental.

Link to post

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

l’ll be sticking to Dr.Anil’s current regime for now, seeing that it’s working.

Cheers

On 7/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, Noa27 said:

Do hou know which RF needling machine it was? Infini?

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results.

On 7/7/2019 at 5:19 PM, Londonlife said:

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

l’ll be sticking to Dr.Anil’s current regime for now, seeing that it’s working.

Cheers

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results.

Could you please ask for me if you visit him again?

Link to post

the machine is not infini, as i have also had treatment with him and i asked. i don't know what brand it is