Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Londonlife

Reviews of Dr Anil London

Recommended Posts

Just had my 2nd session out of 4. 

Subcision, RF microneedling, PRP done at once. RF microneedling was more painful, I’d say 6/10 pain level. I thought subcision was going to be worse each time but generally was ok. The TCA cross was advised to do a week later, as I have brown skin and was a bit swollen from the other treatments. 

Overall, I can now see gradual improvements and I’d say my box scarring has improved the most. Some ice-picks have raised enough from the TCA cross. 

I’m going to have my next session in 8 weeks. Hopefully more improvement!

Thing I like about the Doc is he’s always learning and looking for new treatments to use. Explains in detail. He was mentioning a RF cannula he was going to buy. Anyone heard of this before or had it done?

 Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Londonlife Good to hear, yes Anil is a good Dr. Great for basic starting treatment. If you need more advanced laser procedures latter on there is always Dr H consults in the UK. Some are fine with just Anil. Glad he works for you and is giving you some sucess. 

The RF cannula, we are currently trialing it, but has lead to some fat loss in some patients. New technologies are not always good, but they do cost more. Several new technologies in this field. If you do it make sure you have lots of filler and don't be a guinea pig, you want someone experienced doing this. Many don't need a reduction in fat or are fat deficient so I say avoid that if it's you. It's not necessary to get a good result. All that is needed is a manual cannula without the side effects. They are using this device on the body right now with lipo so I have mixed feeling on it no good studies yet for it's usage on the face - experimental. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

l’ll be sticking to Dr.Anil’s current regime for now, seeing that it’s working. 

Cheers

On 7/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, Noa27 said:

Do hou know which RF needling machine it was? Infini?

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 5:19 PM, Londonlife said:

Thanks Sir! I appreciate your advice/info.

l’ll be sticking to Dr.Anil’s current regime for now, seeing that it’s working. 

Cheers

Not sure of the make, but it was very similar to Infini, and had good results. 

Could you please ask for me if you visit him again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

the machine is not infini, as i have also had treatment with him and i asked. i don't know what brand it is 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 3:27 PM, Londonlife said:

Sure! 

It's Secret RF, had a consultation with him last week.

It isn't Secret RF, even though he told me it was. Correcting so that nobody else is misled.

Edited by jwebs91
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 9:27 AM, jwebs91 said:

It's Secret RF, had a consultation with him last week.

Doesnt he have infini yet? He was meant to get it this month. I'm seeing him again in march (hopefully with infini ready)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, hsd87 said:

Doesnt he have infini yet? He was meant to get it this month. I'm seeing him again in march (hopefully with infini ready)

is infini the same as Genius RF?

 

phi clinic has infini, but its not the same and not for acne scars, well thats what Patel told me

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cookingENG said:

is infini the same as Genius RF?

 

phi clinic has infini, but its not the same and not for acne scars, well thats what Patel told me

No genius is from the same makers as infini (like an upgraded version)

Patel doesnt know what hes talking about. I saw him for laser (waste of money) - wouldn't trust that guy he just wants your money imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

No genius is from the same makers as infini (like an upgraded version)

Patel doesnt know what hes talking about. I saw him for laser (waste of money) - wouldn't trust that guy he just wants your money imo. 

 

yes i also had very bad experiance there, he is not a genuine practitioner imo

 

is there anywhere in the uk that does Genius RF ? i knoiw emil does it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cookingENG said:

 

yes i also had very bad experiance there, he is not a genuine practitioner imo

 

is there anywhere in the uk that does Genius RF ? i knoiw emil does it

Not sure. Emil isn't from the UK?  If anil doesnt have infini I'll defo be looking for a genius rf person in london. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 1/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, jwebs91 said:

It's Secret RF, had a consultation with him last week.

hey did u ask dr anil about side effects of secret rf at the consult? does he promise substantial improvement from the device? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sisi90 said:

hey did u ask dr anil about side effects of secret rf at the consult? does he promise substantial improvement from the device? 

He didn't promise anything as my scarring isn't that bad. He said it's a safe treatment but not much about down time. I've asked him about this by email and will let you know what he comes back with.

Probably going to get it done as I'm fed up with regular microneedling without improvement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this thread might be a good place to share this. Dr Anil told me that his RF machine is Secret RF but it doesn't look like it:

[Edited image out]

It looks like this random import devide I found on this Alibaba and another wholesale site:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2019-Professional-microneedle-rf-best-rf_60765489408.html

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rf-micro-needling-system-18364026333.html

What the actual Secret RF machine looks like:

Secret RF System

I'm concerned that he's told me (and presumably others) that the machine is this FDA approved device, when it is actually some random import device.

Anyone else on this thread had RF microneedling with him and been told anything about the machine? @Londonlife @Noa27

Edited by Vincci
Edited image out - broken
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 12:29 AM, Londonlife said:

Just had my 2nd session out of 4. 

Subcision, RF microneedling, PRP done at once. RF microneedling was more painful, I’d say 6/10 pain level. I thought subcision was going to be worse each time but generally was ok. The TCA cross was advised to do a week later, as I have brown skin and was a bit swollen from the other treatments. 

Overall, I can now see gradual improvements and I’d say my box scarring has improved the most. Some ice-picks have raised enough from the TCA cross. 

I’m going to have my next session in 8 weeks. Hopefully more improvement!

Thing I like about the Doc is he’s always learning and looking for new treatments to use. Explains in detail. He was mentioning a RF cannula he was going to buy. Anyone heard of this before or had it done?

 Thanks

Hi there,

Not sure if you’ll see this but I was wondering how you‘ve been getting on with the subcision with Dr Anil and it’s progress with your scars? 

I’m thinking of going with either him or Dr Somji at medispa, can’t quite decide. I don’t suppose anyone on this forum has had subcision with Dr Somji?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2020 at 12:31 AM, jwebs91 said:

Thought this thread might be a good place to share this. Dr Anil told me that his RF machine is Secret RF but it doesn't look like it:

[Edited image out]

It looks like this random import devide I found on this Alibaba and another wholesale site:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2019-Professional-microneedle-rf-best-rf_60765489408.html

https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/rf-micro-needling-system-18364026333.html

What the actual Secret RF machine looks like:

Secret RF System

I'm concerned that he's told me (and presumably others) that the machine is this FDA approved device, when it is actually some random import device.

Anyone else on this thread had RF microneedling with him and been told anything about the machine? @Londonlife @Noa27

Dont ever think visit his office, he deleted that photo you posted here. There is a lot of docs here in my country who are buying their stuff in aliexpress like mym pen etc. and wanna pay him tonns of money dont go to his office i think he is charlatan for what he said to you.

Sorry for my bad english

Edited by Vincci
Edited image out - broken
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I also have bad experience with this doctor. Wouldn't recommend. You'd be better in someone else's hands. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlueMaloney said:

I also have bad experience with this doctor. Wouldn't recommend. You'd be better in someone else's hands. 

What was the bad experience that you had with him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
50 minutes ago, hsd87 said:

What was the bad experience that you had with him?

More scars from the subcision needle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×