Notifications
Clear all

new member, old acnee scars , some help pls

MemberMember
(@baz88)

Posted : 06/26/2019 10:05 am

Hello,

New member here, found about this great forum on a facebook group. I am 30 yrs old now and I've been dealing with severe acne in my youth. Got rid of it only with accutane , no more acne problems now, only few zits from time to time, but now that I'am getting older my acne scars look worse and worse each day, also my whole face is like full of impurities. 

can you suggest any "home remedies" at first glance, already got 2 derma rollers , 1mm and 1.5mm and some serums with retinol ,HA, vit e and c. Also read about essential oils, like tamanu oil, rosehip oil etc.

please any suggestion, ideas would be good, also attached a pic.

thanks!

65295563_448022752689393_7920088460268929024_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/26/2019 1:05 pm

@BaZ88Hi there thanks for posting a picture, helpful.

You have lots of boxcars, rolling, icepicks, and surface scarring.

[removed]

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.