Notifications
Clear all

good INIFINI RF doctors in Arkansas, Texas, OK, MO, KS

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 06/25/2019 10:27 pm

I found what appears to be a good practitionerin the town where I live (Fayetteville AR) for INFINI RF Microneedling. I am planning to undergo later this year (after I get a few CROSS/SUBCISION completed). However I am wanting second opinions/backup options. I am completely comfortable with herbut One thing that throws a red flag aboutthis place is more of a medspa rather than a serious dermatology clinic and offers Infini in packages rather than modifying treatement to individual needs. However, I am not opposed to getting one treatment done and seeing how it goes here(if I am happy I will stay). I also know I have until the end of the year to make my decision andjust want to see whats out there.

Can anyone recommend me a good RF doctor in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma Kansas, or Texas? I am willing to drive as far as Dallas/Fortworth Area.

I know I live in a flyover state and I don't have options like in California or NY but you gotta play with the cards your dealt with, so far I have been happy with the CROSS/Sub doctor I found. FYI I did check the FAQ, I am split between doctors in St. Louis or Dallas area.

Also, what are some good questions to ask about this procedure during consultation?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/26/2019 1:22 pm

@joeyskAS you read the FAQ, I will not recommend a practitioner, ... just answer the part I can... RF Dr search for practitioners on realself.com and see if there is anyone for infini, genius, rf needling, secret, vivance in those areas or use google the device name and city.

Med spa's are expected to rope you in for a package. They may be fine for rf needling, ... if your treating your acne scars elsewhere with manual methods.

Questions to ask, how many of these procedures have you done, have you ever done anyone with scars like me, how many have you done, do you do the same settings for everyone, what settings will you use on me. How do we avoid fat loss? Any side effects I should be aware of. That will give you a good idea 😉

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 07/06/2019 6:56 pm

On 6/25/2019 at 11:27 PM, joeysk said:

I found what appears to be a good practitionerin the town where I live (Fayetteville AR) for INFINI RF Microneedling. I am planning to undergo later this year (after I get a few CROSS/SUBCISION completed). However I am wanting second opinions/backup options. I am completely comfortable with herbut One thing that throws a red flag aboutthis place is more of a medspa rather than a serious dermatology clinic and offers Infini in packages rather than modifying treatement to individual needs. However, I am not opposed to getting one treatment done and seeing how it goes here(if I am happy I will stay). I also know I have until the end of the year to make my decision andjust want to see whats out there.

Can anyone recommend me a good RF doctor in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma Kansas, or Texas? I am willing to drive as far as Dallas/Fortworth Area.

I know I live in a flyover state and I don't have options like in California or NY but you gotta play with the cards your dealt with, so far I have been happy with the CROSS/Sub doctor I found. FYI I did check the FAQ, I am split between doctors in St. Louis or Dallas area.

Also, what are some good questions to ask about this procedure during consultation?

make sure to do it with PRP. Without PRP its useless.

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/06/2019 10:19 pm

3 hours ago, Binga said:

make sure to do it with PRP. Without PRP its useless.

Man... How So?? please explain!! I heard it is not back by any science!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 07/07/2019 7:27 am

9 hours ago, joeysk said:

Man... How So?? please explain!! I heard it is not back by any science!

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jocd.12935

MemberMember
(@joeysk)

Posted : 07/07/2019 11:48 am

4 hours ago, Binga said:

Wow thanks, I gotta look into this.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 07/07/2019 11:55 am

HAHAHA PRP does nothing, it's a upsell, ... it does make you heal quicker, all the top dermatologists now say this and they treat tons of patients daily. Lim said this also recently. PRP is NOT a miracle. IT is not a filler. So choose it if you have little time to heal, otherwise that paper is completely bogus and theoretical. I hate when people post papers without real life clinical experience. IF your willing to pay extra for 5% improvement then be my guest.