Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ubermensch

Unusual Accutane Side-Affect

I wasn't quite sure where to post this as it's a physical side affect. Anyway, around the time I started my first accutane course ( 2 and a half years ago) I eventually noticed that my fingers were becoming slightly inverted. Whenever I close my hands, my ring fingers and middle fingers point in the direction of my thumb, and my little fingers overlap my ring fingers. This is only when I close my hands and isnt very noticeable otherwise.

I know that bone deformities are listed among the accutane side affects but I havent noticed anyone else commenting on this situation so I thought maybe it's a coincidence. It really is starting to piss me off as I find it difficult to play guitar because of it and some things I cant play at all anymore, and its just plain weird.

Anyone else got fucked fingers or is it just me?

I've never tried accutane but if it's possible it'll fuck my fingers... maybe I won't try it after all. I play guitar as well, and my style requires a considerable amount of dexterity. That's fucked up though man. Maybe when you get off it they'll go back to normal.

I wouldn't want to put you off trying Accutane tdm101, as it could just be coincidence and nothing to do with the accutane. The description I gave of my fingers might sound worse than it actually is, you wouldn't see anything unusual if you seen my hands, just that when I close my fist loosely my little fingers overlap by themselves but I can straighten them out. This is fucking annoying when I play guitar, i can't play some solo's anymore evil.gif

wow shock.gif

you should contact the doctor about this problem, accutane or no accutane.

you should have gone to the doctor when u first noticed this

i hope u do!

wow  shock.gif

you should contact the doctor about this problem, accutane or no accutane.

you should have gone to the doctor when u first noticed this

i hope u do!

Yeah i got a shit load of carlsberg in  biggrin.gif  48 cans for £20 from Asda lol. I spent £100, heres a can o_adam_o

Its ok, my fingers arent going to fall off anytime soon (touch wood) shit, i would touch wood if my fingers werent fucked  eusa_wall.gif

awww shit angelj, ok ill get it checked out, it is only noticeable to me though, anyone else wouldnt see anything wrong with my hands but youre right, i would kick myself if i let it get to the stage where it couldnt be treated

youre an angel biggrin.gif no pun intended.

awww shit angelj, ok ill get it checked out, it is only noticeable to me though, anyone else wouldnt see anything wrong with my hands but youre right, i would kick myself if i let it get to the stage where it couldnt be treated

youre an angel biggrin.gif  no pun intended.