Notifications
Clear all

TCA Cross and ethnic skin - Pictures

MemberMember
(@babysteps)

Posted : 06/09/2019 9:17 am

Hi, after so many years I already decided to get my scars treated, I live in Italy, and here I have had some bad experiences with the surgeons that I have met, everything was about expensive lasers treatments for them, doing some research I found that there are other treatments like tca cross, but I didn't find any doctor, surgeon etc who would perform this kind of treatment, looking around on the forum I found dr.Hemil Henningsen, and decided to possibly start some treatments with him, (yes I'm aware that scars will only improve but not vanish,  so no need to say that)

- Anyone has had any experience with dr.Hemil?

- Does ethnic skin reactsweel to tca cross? (I'm a latino)

- Does tca cross has to be done after summer in order to prevent hyperpigmentation?

- Is filler an option for some of my scars.

- Punch excision would be an option ? I'm really afraid of this treatment 

Here are some photos of my skin:

Some of my oldest scars are like 10 years old (I'm 24), the oldest are my chicken pox scars which are like 18 years old.

The only scar that I actually accept and kinda like is the one in my lip.

Forehead 1.JPG

Forehead 2.JPG

Front.JPG

Left Cheek 1.JPG

Left Cheek 2.JPG

Left Cheek 3.JPG

Right Cheek 1.JPG

Right Cheek 2.JPG

Right Cheek 3.JPG

Right Cheek 4.JPG

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/09/2019 9:54 am

@BabyStepsHi lots going on here, thanks for the pics helpful.

You have chicken pox scars on the forehead, linear scars, boxcars, icecpicks

Dr Emil knows all of this so I don't have to do a plan but I will below.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.