Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Fatigue Bags

MemberMember
(@3rdeye)

Posted : 06/09/2019 5:26 am

Ivebeen taking accutane (10/mg day) for the last 1,5 years nad ive developed this insane bags in my eyes and are always watery ,my nose is blocked and inflamated and im always tired , i went to my otolaryngologist and shes said i had rinithis. Could accutane be causing this problem ?? I know accutane makes the nose more sensitive and dry and in my workplace there is a lot of polluton (dust,smoke,chemicals...) but i never had a problem like this beforei started accutane.I Still have arround 10 months of treatment left and im a bit tired of this.

I also took accutane when i was younger and i dont remember any problem like this, what do you guys think ?

MemberMember
(@random1)

Posted : 06/09/2019 11:00 am

Hey friend, i think there most definitely could be a connection between the two. When i was on Acc, it dried out my noseso much i had a record number of bloody noses. I literally had to put small amounts of vasaline inside to keep it semi moist.

But also, curious as to why your treatment is so long? 10 months sounds like a long time.

MemberMember
(@3rdeye)

Posted : 06/10/2019 3:14 am

I though there was a relation ,this just makes it so much harder man dont have any other side effects really .

My doctor says i have to reach a cumulative dosage of 7000mg, and im only taking 10mg/day so its takes a long time.