Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onetuskerplease

Wrinkles and weird looking skin

In the morning I use dove sensitive skin bar soap followed by neutrogena blackhead remover. I then mosterive up with Lubriderm. At night I will wash my fash with neutrogena oil free acne wash face cloths followed by more of the blackhead remover. I then bp but put no mosterizer on at night. Because I am using SA three times a day, could this be why my face looks like repitly or a little wrinkly under my eye? If so, what should I use: oil free acne wash, or blackhead scrub? What should I do to make my skin better?

chill out with all the products, and i dunno how those things work at getting rid of blackheads that are lodged under the skin. I think the best thing to use is a facial mask once a week in place of the regimen at night. It may not get rid of the blackheads but it usually pulls them to the surface so you are able to gently squeeze them out. However some aren't always ready to come out so you have to give it time.