Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have to go to work in about 20 minutes, and I seriously don't want too tongue.gif

I haven't been to work for a month now, and I'm not used to it...... and plus, I've broken out lately because of stress, irregular sleeping patterns, and stupidity sad.gif so I look like shit, so obviously I don't want to go into work and see people.....The thing is, I've looked like shit before at work and my boss just makes me happy and makes me feel ok with it, and he doesn't care at all

I started a journal type thing, 'cept I just type whatever I think down and I don't date it hehe biggrin.gif I tried getting an audio journal for my pocket pc but couldn't find one sad.gif that kinda sucks

I've never been able to keep a journal/diary before, I bought one a while ago and told myself I was gonna keep one, and I just can't write my feelings down at night or in the day or whatever because I write so slow and shitty I feel stupid or something redface.gif I dunno

Who here keeps a journal/diary? who dreads going to work?

This post didn't have a point so I decided to throw in a few questions wink.gif

Guest Shjaker

I understand about not wanting to go to work. On real shitty days, heck, I don't feel like going anywhere! But if no none cared before, I doubt they'll care now. Plus you're getting paid! biggrin.gif It's alllll worth it. lol.gif

I've tried keeping a diary/journal-thingy before but it didn't really work. It seemed more like a story to me o.o; and I get writer's cramp. Lol it just doesn't work for me. I also tried keeping an online journal. Also didn't work. I think there are 2 kinds of people: Diary People, and Non-Diary people. tongue.gif Which is kinda true, considering you either don't have a diary, or you do have a diary. Ooo twistingof the mind!

I understand about not wanting to go to work. On real shitty days, heck, I don't feel like going anywhere! But if no none cared before, I doubt they'll care now. Plus you're getting paid!  biggrin.gif  It's alllll worth it.  lol.gif

I've tried keeping a diary/journal-thingy before but it didn't really work. It seemed more like a story to me o.o; and I get writer's cramp. Lol it just doesn't work for me. I also tried keeping an online journal. Also didn't work. I think there are 2 kinds of people: Diary People, and Non-Diary people. tongue.gif Which is kinda true, considering you either don't have a diary, or you do have a diary. Ooo twistingof the mind!