Notifications
Clear all

Three months into regimen

MemberMember
(@brianajoy)

Posted : 05/29/2019 12:19 pm

Today I™ve been on the regimen for 3months now these pictures are really hard for me to post but I just wanna give an update on how my skin is doing.over the last 3 months .during month one was so bad .I wanted to cry ...I honestly did alooot having acne has been so hard for me ..and anyone that™s had acne will understand ..but I just want to show how awesome this regimen is and how well it™s done for my skin I still get breakouts but before I started I would wake up with 5 new pimples a day ..this is my second time using the regimen the first time I didn™t have such severe acne I quit it because I thought it wasn™t working anymore but in reality I was in a toxic abusive relationship..that caused cystic acne on my jaw ..now that I™m starting again out of the relationship things are working amazingly here are some before and after pictures..I still have a long way to go so I™ll keep everyone updated

841087A2-BE5A-4126-9E60-62BF6EBCBA57.jpeg

7F441140-DD28-4639-B23F-D60017A0E0D9.png

MemberMember
(@hollywolly)

Posted : 09/29/2019 10:56 pm

I know this is late but your skin looks so glowing and amazing!! I really hope that you stocked through with it! Can I ask how it is going ??