Notifications
Clear all

Please help

MemberMember
(@enoo)

Posted : 05/20/2019 7:55 am

Please help me!

Ten days ago those acne starts to appear on my chest! At first they were two pimples then they became 6! They hurt a lot and they are very red,some days they will have white heads ,I'm applying acretin on them but it didn't work! I didn't use to have acne on my chest this bad! I used to have one pimple from time to time but it was never like this!my chest was clear in most days! What should i do please help:(،، will accutane work on this?,if it is, i think I'm going to take it again!

Screenshot_Ù٠١٩٠٥ÙÙ -١٥٤٧١٥_Gallery.jpg

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 05/20/2019 9:08 pm

You most likely have fungal acne which can easily and safely be treated with antifungal creams.

Fungal acne is CAUSED by taking antibiotics and possibly by taking accutane.

If you get back to me with answers to the following questions, I can provide information which will likely solve your problem.

Do you have dandruff ? Do you have a white tongue ? Have you taken antibiotics ?

In the meantime wash the affected area in an antidandruff shampoo, buy some clotrimazole antifungal cream and apply it to the affected area 2-3 times a day, dust the affected area in antifungal powder and keep it dry, and DO NOT APPLY ANY MOISTURISERS OR ORGANIC OILS - FUNGUS FEED ON ORGANIC OIL AND FUNGUS LOVES MOISTURE.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

MemberMember
(@enoo)

Posted : 05/21/2019 7:10 am

9 hours ago, Aussie Scientist said:

You most likely have fungal acne which can easily and safely be treated with antifungal creams.

Fungal acne is CAUSED by taking antibiotics and possibly by taking accutane.

If you get back to me with answers to the following questions, I can provide information which will likely solve your problem.

Do you have dandruff ? Do you have a white tongue ? Have you taken antibiotics ?

In the meantime wash the affected area in an antidandruff shampoo, buy some clotrimazole antifungal cream and apply it to the affected area 2-3 times a day, dust the affected area in antifungal powder and keep it dry, and DO NOT APPLY ANY MOISTURISERS OR ORGANIC OILS - FUNGUS FEED ON ORGANIC OIL AND FUNGUS LOVES MOISTURE.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

I actually don't have white tongue or anything from what you mentioned,,i only have those ugly acne on my chest and they really hurt,,what even better that i woke up today with a new pimple:(,, I'm thinking about accutane now! cause washing them and applying creams didn't help .anyway,thank you.

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 05/21/2019 6:36 pm

Have you tried using ANTIFUNGAL creams ? If you have not applied antifungal creams then you don't know whether you have fungal acne or not ? topical antifungal creams (start with clotrimazole cream 0 canesten) are TOTALLY safe (unlike accutane which is quite dangerous and has dreadful side effects).

If you have fungal acne then accutane will make it worse. Why not buy some clotrimazole antifungal cream and apply it to the affected areas and wash the affected areas in an antidandruff shampoo. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain (especially since accutane is quite dangeous and topical antifungal creams are completely safe).

Have you been in a hot tub recently ?

MemberMember
(@enoo)

Posted : 05/22/2019 5:25 am

10 hours ago, Aussie Scientist said:

Have you tried using ANTIFUNGAL creams ? If you have not applied antifungal creams then you don't know whether you have fungal acne or not ? topical antifungal creams (start with clotrimazole cream 0 canesten) are TOTALLY safe (unlike accutane which is quite dangerous and has dreadful side effects).

If you have fungal acne then accutane will make it worse. Why not buy some clotrimazole antifungal cream and apply it to the affected areas and wash the affected areas in an antidandruff shampoo. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain (especially since accutane is quite dangeous and topical antifungal creams are completely safe).

Have you been in a hot tub recently ?

No i usually use cool water, and i didn't use antifungal cream yet,,I'm not gonna use anything for now,i think i have a hormonal disorder,so I'm going today to do a test,and then see what i will do,.

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 05/22/2019 6:53 pm

I STRONGLY suggest that you apply an antifungal cream to the affected areas. Antifungal creams are TOTALLY safe. You will soon know if the problem is caused by fungus, ie, if it is fungal acne. Applying an antifungal cream will save you lots of money and time etc. having tests.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by applying an antifungal cream, such as clotrimazle, for a week or so and see if that treats the problem.

Why not apply an antifungal cream to the affected areas - safe, cheap, simple and will proably solve your problem without tests etc.

MemberMember
(@enoo)

Posted : 05/24/2019 8:07 am

On 5/23/2019 at 2:53 AM, Aussie Scientist said:

I STRONGLY suggest that you apply an antifungal cream to the affected areas. Antifungal creams are TOTALLY safe. You will soon know if the problem is caused by fungus, ie, if it is fungal acne. Applying an antifungal cream will save you lots of money and time etc. having tests.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by applying an antifungal cream, such as clotrimazle, for a week or so and see if that treats the problem.

Why not apply an antifungal cream to the affected areas - safe, cheap, simple and will proably solve your problem without tests etc.

I went to the dermatologist yesterday,and she said that i haveInflammation of the sebaceous glands,she gave me some creams and pills,i hope that it will work!

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 05/24/2019 11:15 pm

Inflammation of sebaceous glands is CAUSED by a microbe, either bacterial or fungal.

If you have fungal acne (which you very likely do) then applying antibiotic cream will MAKE THE PROBLEM WORSE, if you have been "given" an antibiotic cream.

Applying any cream with organic oils in it will make the problem worse.

Applying any cream with hydrocortisone or other corticosteroid for more than a few days will make the problem WORSE.

TAKING ANTIBIOTIC PILLS WILL MAKE THE PROBLEM MUCH MUCH WORSE AND WILL DESTROY YOUR GUT BIOTA. Taking accutane is dangerous.

NEVER take antibiotic pills unless you have a serious condition. Antibiotics (which I presume is what the pills are) are DANGEROUS.

Topical antifungal creams are totally safe. I suggest you buy and then apply topical clotrimazole antifungal cream to the affected areas and see if that fixes the problem. It more than likely that it will, totally safely.

If you wish, you can let me know the ingredients/names of what you have been supplied with.

Be aware that doctors KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FUNGAL ACNE, and they WILL NOT DIAGNOSE IT.

Doctors just keep giving people prescriptions for antibiotics and the very dangerous drugs, which make the problem worse and worse.

Your call, but why not try the safest means of treating the likely problem before trying the most dangerous means....