Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why are some people so lucky? I have this friend, a 16 year old guy. He couldn't give a crap about his face. He uses only Walmart soap to wash it, no joke. He not necesarily a bad eater but he eats alot of sugar/salt/fatty foods. This just isn't fair! I use high-quality cleansers, mild-to-moderate acne treatments, and moisturizers, and have an excellent diet but am plagued with acne!

Why are some people so lucky? I have this friend, a 16 year old guy. He couldn't give a crap about his face. He uses only Walmart soap to wash it, no joke. He not necesarily a bad eater but he eats alot of sugar/salt/fatty foods. This just isn't fair! I use high-quality cleansers, mild-to-moderate acne treatments, and moisturizers, and have an excellent diet but am plagued with acne!

Everyone has faults. Some are very obvious and a pain to deal with (like acne), but everyone has their own problems to deal with. I hate having to deal with acne, have for 7+ years, but there are definitely worse things to deal with, though at times it doesn't seem that way.

oh my gosh, my older brother doesn't wash his face at all, forgets to brush his teeth all the time, eats anything he wants, etc etc, never studies, etc etc.

but he has perfect skin, never has a cavatie, is tall & lean, gets stellar grades, & relaxes all day.

he didn't save any luck in the womb for me, obviously.

My sister eats horrible she ea ts krispy cream doughnuts. Sweet sixteen doughnouts that come in the bag. Chips, cookies, enteman cakes, and all tat other garabage and she has perfect skin with a glow. Where as I have to pop 20 pills a day do weekly lactic peels and use a skin lightener to fade marks and do a colonx program to have clear skin. Im getting there though perfect skin is on its way hopefully. BTW shes stays thin she dosent gain weight actually both of my sisters have great skin only thing is the oldest dosent eat as bad as the youngest their both older than me though, 18(me),24,27.