Notifications
Clear all

Retinoic Acid 25% Peel

MemberMember
(@sunnybeach)

Posted : 04/28/2019 2:23 am

Hi,

I found this website recently and can't stop reading so many fortune topics!

I still need lots of reading, but I just wanted to try strong Retinoic Acid.

So I got Retinoic Acid 25% from Dermedik.but I am not able to find information with that high concentration.

normally up to.05%.

Since it was quite cheap and their website says it is a safe product,I am skeptical about the quality tho. (It might be .025% not 25%..)

Does anyone have experienced with Retinoic Acid? with that high concentration?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/28/2019 12:03 pm

@SunnyBeach

Dermedik, ... is that Chinese manufactured peels. That is what I heard. I know the customer service is not like MUAC(authentic stuff).

You are going to have to follow their directions if they gave any, you might want to try a test spot / patch first in a smaller area out of the way and see how you heal and do. You can try diluting it with water if you feel it's too high, many of these companies sell god know's what in their acid peels and make them very strong. The Chinese peel companies put harsh chemicals in ebay / amazon peels often.

Read the Acid Peel guide, it's in the main scar treatments sub, pinned at the top, those are universal ways to peel. But yes you are going to need to test spot and see how you do before putting it on the full area.

MemberMember
(@sunnybeach)

Posted : 11/27/2019 12:32 am

Thanks beautifulambition!

I read lots of your posts which helped me lots.

Unfortunatery this cheap shit didn't work at all and I got the refund.

I read lots of TCA, got decent brand one and have just done 1st peel ;) I'm very happy about the result but still long journey to have nice skin...