Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taylor_uk

First TCA Cross with Dr Anil , he was friendly and professional

Posted (edited)

I had my first TCA Cross with Dr Anil in London Thursday just gone , he was very friendly and professional , I’d recommend him for sure , I need more treatments but I’m hopeful 

5B2CCD53-72FB-4977-84EE-FABA0AE8E553.png

Edited by taylor_uk
Change picture

@taylor_uk hope the treatment went well and you see some improvement! 

Glad to hear you recommend him, I am still considering him so that is good to hear!

Hey Taylor, are you happy with the results? I'm considering tca cross myself and I could really use the input. Hope everything went well :)

Hi freshman, I’ve only had one treatment but I’d say there is a 20% improvement already, I need more treatments to see better improvement, are you in the uk ?

@taylor_uk I’m glad to hear you’re happy with your treatment, but I thought to just say my opinion, as I had also had TCA treatment a month ago, I’d say that after peeling and swelling is gone, then you can see the real results and it’s very early for you to inform your results, you need to wait at least 3 weeks for permanent results as it will change up to 3 weeks .. and I’d love to hear from you after 3 weeks! Good luck to you and I hope we be scar free one day! :) 

hey were the spots where he put the tcs solution on slighty raised and bumpy? or all are flat? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 12:04 AM, taylor_uk said:

Hi freshman, I’ve only had one treatment but I’d say there is a 20% improvement already, I need more treatments to see better improvement, are you in the uk ?

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this. I'm not in the UK, I'm in Serbia. Almost no one does TCA cross here though, so I would have to travel. Glad you see improvement. :)

Edited by freshman

Hi Taylor, I wonder how you are getting on now please?  I was also looking at going to Dr Anil.  I have had 1 session with Emil Henningsen but he's in Denmark so it was a bit of a mission.  I love the idea of going to someone in England, I'm a 2 hour train journey to London.  My issue is scars in the creaseof my nose caused by laser burns.  They are not super deep more like large scarred pores but very noticeable, I'd love to know how you are getting on and what your after care was. : )

Dear @taylor_uk I’d also want to hear from you. Do you get improvement after each treatment with him? And does he provide after care? Because Chu doesn’t provide any after care.. 

@currybeard Dr Emil is more experienced that Dr Anil, ... Dr Anil provides basic acne scar services but is a cosmetic Dr. Dr Emil provides a great deal of his practice to Acne Scars. The choice is yours. They both do TCA Cross for the nose. Start with Anil if you wish or TCA Cross or seen DR H Consults in London who specializes in laser. 

Hi BA, thanks for this. Yes I had a free consult with Dr Anil today, very last minute I was in London. I'm glad it was free as I definitely came away feeling less than convinced, I've already had a first tca with Emil and I was really impressed with him so I'll make the journey back to Denmark for sure for another treatment. Thanks for your advice. 

10 minutes ago, currybeard said:

Hi BA, thanks for this. Yes I had a free consult with Dr Anil today, very last minute I was in London. I'm glad it was free as I definitely came away feeling less than convinced, I've already had a first tca with Emil and I was really impressed with him so I'll make the journey back to Denmark for sure for another treatment. Thanks for your advice. 

@currybeard so did you have the feeling that dr.anil was less experienced and maybe overall not a caring doctor?

Could you elaborate?

Thanks a lot!

hi, I felt that he was quite dismissive of my concerns, rushed (I was in there less than 15 mins but he kept looking at the clock), it's free and was quite apparent it was free.  He was pleasant enough, and did agree to see me last minute,  I just didn't find his knowledge convincing, so as pleasant as he was I would be a tiny bit nervous of the outcome, I've had various procedures over the years and trying to sort my skin has been hard work, I'm tired of cosmetic doctors and their demeanor, the reason I'm in this mess is due to 2 botched laser treatments.  Dr Henningsen stood out as a rare one that actually gave a shit! Hope that helps. 

what are you looking at having done?

@currybeard 

Yeah that definitely helps a lot. I'm from Germany and after reading many comments and things I'm quite convinced that I'll be seeing Dr.Henningsen instead of anyone in the UK... I just hope he will start injecting Sculptra when I start my treatment (currently on Accutane).

I'm going towards having Subcision, TCA Cross, Sculptra (possibly low density Co2 Laser) in my first 4-6 Treatments with Microneedling and Peels in between Dr's visits... After that I will have to see how things go, like how I heal and things like that.

I dont want to take over and spam this thread so if you have any questions just pm me ^_^