Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Shjaker

I tried telling him I have acne..

He is insecure... I swear he is just a kid and you are young too. There are

plenty of fish in the sea. Don't call him or talk to him until he says sorry.

If he doesn't then it’s not meant to be. Believe me it could be worse. At least

you don't have a kid together.

Guest Shjaker

I did it!!!

I e-mailed him (it's such a long email!) and told him my whole story and situation!! I was as honest as I could possibly be, told him how I expected things to turn out (concerning my face) and left on the note that he can make the next move from there. I feel so good just knowing it's out there, I dont have to hide it and pretend anymore, and that our relationship can finally be an open one, that I don't even care if he gets grossed out and dumps me for a Swedish protestitute!!! ^_^

I feel so relieved!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I did it!!!

I e-mailed him (it's such a long email!) and told him my whole story and situation!! I was as honest as I could possibly be, told him how I expected things to turn out (concerning my face) and left on the note that he can make the next move from there. I feel so good just knowing it's out there, I dont have to hide it and pretend anymore, and that our relationship can finally be an open one, that I don't even care if he gets grossed out and dumps me for a Swedish protestitute!!! ^_^

I feel so relieved!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

yeh good for you. But the kid like already mentioned is insecure. WHy the hell he would be so mean to someone is beyond my guess, he obviously likes you a lot I guess to react this way. YOu must've brought up some issues within him

do update dudette!

Good job! i know how it feel to be with someone and be afraid of having them be ewwwed by acne.

Guest Shjaker

UPDATE:

"You must care quite a bit for me if you let this bug ya like it did : P"

He sent that offline message just now (actually I was just invisible on Yahoo.. heh..) and.. I dont know if he's replying to my email right now or not. But I shall check.. Surely he'd say more than that after all this worrying and stressing I've been doing! I'll be back with details tongue.gif

UPDATE:

"You must care quite a bit for me if you let this bug ya like it did : P"

He sent that offline message just now (actually I was just invisible on Yahoo.. heh..) and.. I dont know if he's replying to my email right now or not. But I shall check.. Surely he'd say more than that after all this worrying and stressing I've been doing! I'll be back with details tongue.gif

Guest Shjaker

UPDATE!!!! EEE!!!

This is the e-mail I got from him!! He's just like me!! Lol The stupid poser! :

"-chuckles and shakes his head some- You didn't have to hide this from me,ya know? In fact, I can't say you got total honest me pics. I kinda..yeah..doctored them up you could say so my face would look relatively clear. : P So please,if you get this soon, don't leave. Stick around. I'll stick with you no matter what and you should know that. I kinda deceived when I sent my pics,which I'm sorry for if it's necessary. Just kinda wanted to make a good impression. I've been using these face cleanser products and finally this past school year I've kept it to a quite minimal point. o.o; Yeah, it was just a 'mild' case of acne as well. I get a few ones pop up once or twice a week,but nothing serious.

I love you very much and nothing would change that. I would take any pic at any time cause it really doesn't matter all that much. As I said at one time, looks aren't everything to me and this past year should have proved that because I've never left you once and have loved you unconditionally. So have no fear, Ryan is always here. -winks-

-hugs and pecks lightly- I'll be on the lookout for you even though you said you won't be around. I know you will cause you'll want to check what my reaction was. Well it's not bad. It's a very good one. In fact,I'm laughing that you let a little thing like this seem so big! XD Sorry..I shouldn't laugh...-stifles and holds breath- Okay..going to run out of air soon...-exhales deeply- : P

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH NO MATTER WHAT!!

Ryan"

Lol the little phony! Doctoring his photos! His perfect skin is what intimidated me. tongue.gif He's such a poo. But I still love him ^_^ Eee I can't wait to talk to him again! I feel so good!!

-hugs everyone!!!!!-

UPDATE!!!! EEE!!!

This is the e-mail I got from him!! He's just like me!! Lol The stupid poser! :

"-chuckles and shakes his head some- You didn't have to hide this from me,ya know? In fact, I can't say you got total honest me pics. I kinda..yeah..doctored them up you could say so my face would look relatively clear. : P So please,if you get this soon, don't leave. Stick around. I'll stick with you no matter what and you should know that. I kinda deceived when I sent my pics,which I'm sorry for if it's necessary. Just kinda wanted to make a good impression. I've been using these face cleanser products and finally this past school year I've kept it to a quite minimal point. o.o; Yeah, it was just a 'mild' case of acne as well. I get a few ones pop up once or twice a week,but nothing serious.

I love you very much and nothing would change that. I would take any pic at any time cause it really doesn't matter all that much. As I said at one time, looks aren't everything to me and this past year should have proved that because I've never left you once and have loved you unconditionally. So have no fear, Ryan is always here. -winks-

-hugs and pecks lightly- I'll be on the lookout for you even though you said you won't be around. I know you will cause you'll want to check what my reaction was. Well it's not bad. It's a very good one. In fact,I'm laughing that you let a little thing like this seem so big! XD Sorry..I shouldn't laugh...-stifles and holds breath- Okay..going to run out of air soon...-exhales deeply- : P

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH NO MATTER WHAT!!

Ryan"

Lol the little phony! Doctoring his photos! His perfect skin is what intimidated me. tongue.gif He's such a poo. But I still love him ^_^ Eee I can't wait to talk to him again! I feel so good!!

-hugs everyone!!!!!-

Guest Shjaker

I really am so happy ^_^ I can't believe how much of a burden this was on me! I feel so great now, It's crazy! I'll update more tomorrow!

Jeez, now I want to see the REAL photos of the little bugger. He knows I wouldn't judge him.. not after all I said.

I bet he was kind of relieved too that I mentioned it.. now he probably doesnt feel so weird about doctoring his photos and can just be open to his acne with me smile.gif I understand!

I really am so happy ^_^ I can't believe how much of a burden this was on me! I feel so great now, It's crazy! I'll update more tomorrow!

Jeez, now I want to see the REAL photos of the little bugger. He knows I wouldn't judge him.. not after all I said.

I bet he was kind of relieved too that I mentioned it.. now he probably doesnt feel so weird about doctoring his photos and can just be open to his acne with me smile.gif I understand!

I met a very nice kid online...

...accused me of cheating on him, and not loving him, and hurting him...

...and he came back at me with "I understand that you never want to meet me!" and some crap about there being another guy in my life!

I found that a little odd as well, being able to love and cheat on someone while never having met each other....I too have met a few people online and went out with them and not one of them says anything about the acne that I dont appear to have in my pics....Good job though overcoming your fear of telling him, that is a hard thing to do...

look how easy this is.. I did this in like 2 minutes with Photoshop.. some random girl from the internet[attachmentid=163][attachmentid=164]

Its easy if you have the software. Same kind of story has happened to me too, i know how difficault it can be. Good luck.

I know the online thing is weird.. I actually have the same opinions (however contradicting that may be). Before I 'met' him, I was always ragging on people who found their mates online and crap. "Bah, they must be really desperate" "Why can't they meet anyone offline?" "They must be pediphiles tongue.gif" But I guess you never really understand it 'til it happens to you.. kinda like acne, really.

So yeah, I won't deny that it is strange, but not as strange as you might think smile.gif

Guider.. back me up here..  eusa_shifty.gif

And about modifying pics, that is actually very wonderful, lol. Great programs! ^_^ But.. I have weird feelings about doing that. I don't want to doll myself up, it just isn't me. I like being 100% au natural tongue.gif

Thank you!  smile.gif  It was extremely hard.. But worth it.

truth prevails. There is hope for us yet!

Good update, thats great. I only hope he doesn't stumble upon this thread??

ANywya, good luck and all that, its great that its sorted!

Very heartlifting

Guest Shjaker
Good update, thats great. I only hope he doesn't stumble upon this thread??

look how easy this is.. I did this in like 2 minutes with Photoshop..  some random girl from the internet[attachmentid=163][attachmentid=164]

yea, really easy although you can kind of see it's blurred more on the left, but that was quick i know. I've had photoshop for a couple months and used it a lot (not for photoshopping pictures, mind you)

one tool called the "healing brush" i think is all you really need, but other toolshelp, really easy. I remember I photoshopped a picture of britney spears i saw on here and after like 10 minutes it was perfect, i forgot to save it though