Notifications
Clear all

Will the regimen even be worth it at this time ?

MemberMember
(@frustrated1985)

Posted : 04/26/2019 9:44 am

I™ve posted here before and have tried various treatments.  I™m 33 now and have dealt with this forever ...Maybe im never consistent enough because at times I just lost all hope.  I™ve used the regimen in the past once but probably didn™t use it consistently enough and over dosed on glycolic acid applying twice a day at times ..  For my current state of acne which to me is the worst ever is it even worth it to try again and put the money done for it ?  I™ve been using Panaxol body wash and haven™t noticed much difference.  

Is it a lost cause at this point ? Should I just go for accutane or is there any chance that the regimen if used correctly can clear it up?  I scar easily  and my back is extremely inflamed . Please help and thanks in advance

AF5FB105-0DF7-419D-9865-D8887B50480A.jpeg

2542D1D7-F63B-4EC5-916B-FF0D09EF7609.jpeg

CF103EDD-C888-4379-80F4-B9A4089E53B3.jpeg

F830DE70-3281-4343-90F2-F6D9918B6F35.jpeg

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 04/26/2019 7:39 pm

Have you taken antibiotics ? Do you have a white tongue ? Do you have dandruff ? If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your skin candition is likely to be caused by candida or malasezzia, which are both fungi. Get back to me if you want information on how to control your skin condition, if you have the above symptoms also.

MemberMember
(@frustrated1985)

Posted : 05/01/2019 1:27 pm

My condition looks like text book back acne though for what my derms have told me and pictures Ive seen though.....

Sent you a private message. Thanks for the response.

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 05/25/2019 1:40 am

Frustrated

Your condition is most likely caused by fungus. Organiclear will NOT control fungal acne. PLEASE USE AN ANTIFUNGAL CREAM ON THE AFFECTED AREAS. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing so.

Antifungal creams are TOTALLY safe. Aply clotrimazole cream (canesten) to the affected area and see how you go with that. I can provide information about more targeted antifungals if necessary. Also use a antidandruff shampoo.

Fungal acne has many forms, so looking at pictures does not help much. The best thing is to apply atopical antifungal cream

I did not see the private message.

Dermatologists will never diagnose fungal acne, and they prescribe treatments (antibiotics etc) that make the problem worse and worse.