Notifications
Clear all

Is it possible to have 2 treatments in 2 different days? 1 day TCA cross then in the next day CO2 laser?

MemberMember
(@ajaxz)

Posted : 04/16/2019 12:59 am

my dermatologist suggested me to do a TCA cross in my pores/ice pick scarring followed by a CO2 laser resurface in the next day, i never saw it before, is it safe?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/16/2019 10:01 am

@ajaxzDr's will do 12 procedures on you at once if you let them for $$$$$$, they want to do it quick and make the maximum amount. Some like this style as they have no time. The body cannot be rushed, collagen takes between 3-6 months to heal, even if you see nothing on the surface. Now if you need CO2 and it's in a different spot than the cross that's ok. I would not do both at the same time. CO2 does nothing for icepicks until they are raised and become textural, a few sessions of cross and many months. IF they are lasering you now sounds like they don't know scarring well or are treating something else. I want to empower you to take control of your treatment, ... tell them I do not wish to do that this time, I will contact you when I wish to schedule. OR make up a excuse. Allow your body time to heal. TCA CRoss will work on icepicks without a laser, ... do laser latter.Now if that is the only way they will do treatment it's up to you to choose what's best in the situation.

ajaxz liked
MemberMember
(@ajaxz)

Posted : 04/17/2019 1:50 am

Thank you BA. Iwont do the laser then and keep with only with cross.