Notifications
Clear all

Problems contacting acne.org and with orders

MemberMember
(@eak)

Posted : 04/13/2019 6:57 am

Hey,

Your contact form seems to not be working a least for me on chrome. I fill all the required fields, but after submitting, don't get any confirmation message. I am left in the same window, with all the inputs filled but with messages that these fields are required to the right. There is also a notification that I should read acne.org regimen FAQ before sending questions. Now to the problem:

I purchased 16oz BP, cleanser, moisturizer + AHA bottle on 2019-03-20. I think I made a subscription to these products. How would I manage my subscription if I purchased without creating the account (with guest account).I also did not get any tracking information about my shipment even though I specified my email. I remember when trying to purchase with my (the one I am using here) account, there was some problem that email field on checkout pagewas prefixed and suffixed with my password of acne.org and it didn't let me complete the order. Password reset was also not working, so I think I ended up purchasing as a guest. I have my payment information, can you help me cancel the subscription so I can purchase from account? Which information should I provide? Also, I've got notification from post office that there is a shipment pending which I assume is from you. They require an invoice which I did not receive. Can you send me an invoice of my order? Tracking number is CG010848034DE. Please, tell me whch payment info you need and how to get in contact with you?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 04/20/2019 12:04 pm

Hi eak,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to contact our customer support team. You may send us a message directly at support@acne.org. We do apologize for theinconvenience.