Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alksss

Secondary (Traumatic) Milia removal HELPPP

Hi guys! So about 5 years ago I tripped and fell so I ended up hurting my lip which ended up causing two small white bumps to appear on my lower lip. I figured out through researching that it was milia and wasnt harmful and should go away soon. But later I learned that only primary milia ends up going away and because this was caused due to a trauma it would stay and in all honesty it was really annoying for me to have those two bumps on my lips. The doctor I first went to didnt help much and said it would go away and now its been 5 years and its still here. I got fed up last year and decided to visit another dermatologist and she numbed my lip and popped my two milia cysts using a needle and so it was little red but went away over the course of a few days. I loved not having those two really annoying bumps EXCEPT they unfortunately reappeared within a week. I am absolutely tired of having them can anyone guide me on what I should do and how I should get rid of it? I have attached an image so you guys can see what it looks like, they look kind of flat in the image but they are actually small white bumps.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Screenshot_20190411-193351.jpg