Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The only treatment i have done is subsicion once (it was without filler) even though i saw significant results i would like to get more improvement but im not exactly sure what procedure or treatment will be beneficial for my type of scaring, also i would like to know how severe you think my scars are. Thank you for your helpfull advices!

30433AA2-1EF1-45D1-9941-07D6DACA6F2A.jpeg

5CCF2407-47ED-45C4-B4BD-740598966FD3.jpeg

@Vanilleee I would do filler for you you have fat loss from acne scarring. I would bring up the cheek with filler.

What specifically is your concern, I see a few tiny icepicks that could use tca cross, I see the volume loss as mentioned above.

I see some textural rolling scars, ... filler and 3-8 subcisions are best for this with a cannula. 1927nm Fraxel multi pass full density or low density co2 could help.

A acid peel with Rullan or a plastic surgeon could be good for the texture or several tca peels could help.

It depends what your main concern is (we can't make thing perfect - but something is bothering you specifically), your skin is better than most cases on there, just needs some filler and a bit of texture. The more we treat the more we get "possible" side effects as well.