i need your help

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 04/10/2019 8:14 am

F3FDE394-D4E0-4AC3-A350-758C1ABFECBD.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/10/2019 10:51 am

@acnescars2000We can call them severe I have seen worst often, your case is more complicated to treat and I will give the basics below. I have over 100+ people to help by PM today so will take me a bit of time to reply.

Thank for posting the picture, that helps.

Yes you have rolling scars, textural scarring, PIE or wounding post acne, box cars, icepicks. Firstly please get the acne under control or you will spread bacteria and make the scars a worse issue. I see pustuals and comedones. That is your biggest issue besides the scarring the cause acne and it's ongoing. The redness is early scarring.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/01/2019 7:37 pm

just wanted to let you know that my scars no longer look like this. Im on my last month on accutane and the scars on the picture look a lot better.I am still going to treat my scars, becausemy other side is severely scarred (funny, because i thoughti had nothing there). treatmentsare going to start in a few months with a doctor, that learned from dr.rullan (based in europa).I am going to get subcision, microneedling and phenol cross.

On 4/10/2019 at 5:51 PM, beautifulambition said:

@acnescars2000We can call them severe I have seen worst often, your case is more complicated to treat and I will give the basics below. I have over 100+ people to help by PM today so will take me a bit of time to reply.

Thank for posting the picture, that helps.

Yes you have rolling scars, textural scarring, PIE or wounding post acne, box cars, icepicks. Firstly please get the acne under control or you will spread bacteria and make the scars a worse issue. I see pustuals and comedones. That is your biggest issue besides the scarring the cause acne and it's ongoing. The redness is early scarring.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 09/02/2019 6:41 am

Who is ur doctor when ur gonna start treatments? Where are u located

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/02/2019 6:49 am

11 minutes ago, Lars99 said:

Who is ur doctor when ur gonna start treatments? Where are u located

switzerland. I am going to tell the name as soon as i know that shes okay with it. Treatment starts in 2 months.

Lars are u german?

MemberMember
(@sarathegerman)

Posted : 09/02/2019 6:52 am

1 minute ago, acnescars2000 said:

switzerland. I am going to tell the name as soon as i know that shes okay with it.

Damn. She really learned from Dr. Rullan? That's dope ... possibly another option for us in Europe. I would love to see your journey!!!

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 09/02/2019 8:27 am

No unfortunately i'm saudi why don't u go to emil in denmark?

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/02/2019 8:30 am

2 minutes ago, Lars99 said:

No unfortunately i'm saudi why don't u go to emil in denmark?

I am more comfortable with having my dermatologist near me.

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/04/2019 9:07 am

thats how much my skin has healed the last 5 months. So, skin will get better to a certain degree. just give it time. 

sorry if its not 100 % same position or lighting. i tried for about 10 minutes.

3F813E58-DA44-4014-BB30-BAA8A9B8135F.jpeg

Jck17 and Hilalela liked
MemberMember
(@daelz7)

Posted : 09/05/2019 4:01 pm

On 9/4/2019 at 9:07 AM, acnescars2000 said:

thats how much my skin has healed the last 5 months. So, skin will get better to a certain degree. just give it time. 

sorry if its not 100 % same position or lighting. i tried for about 10 minutes.

3F813E58-DA44-4014-BB30-BAA8A9B8135F.jpeg

WOW. thats amazing what procedures did you have done? can you provide a timeline ? . 

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 09/05/2019 4:39 pm

35 minutes ago, daelz7 said:

WOW. thats amazing what procedures did you have done? can you provide a timeline ? .

Those are fresh scars that got better on their own. no procedures yet, because I am on accutane. Going to start treatment in 2 months.

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 12/23/2019 5:28 pm

Five days ago I had my first round of subcision with a 18g cannula. I am still very swollen and bruised. Going to update in a few weeks.. not having high hopes..

Eric98 liked
MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 12/24/2019 1:09 am

Wth? Wow your skin improved so much on its own. That's one of the most dramatic cases I've seen. I think after a few treatments you will make good progress. Please continue to update us.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 12/24/2019 7:39 pm

What was your daily accutane dose? How long did you wait after finishing Accutane before starting scar treatment? Your skin looks good.

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 12/24/2019 7:59 pm

17 minutes ago, ScarRight said:

What was your daily accutane dose? How long did you wait after finishing Accutane before starting scar treatment? Your skin looks good.

I was taking 20 mg every day for 9 months.. I stopped one week before subcision and will continue taking iso in two weeks..

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 12/24/2019 10:30 pm

2 hours ago, acnescars2000 said:

I was taking 20 mg every day for 9 months.. I stopped one week before subcision and will continue taking iso in two weeks..

Interesting. I would personally stop Accutane for at least six months, but my skin is most likely more sensitive than yours. I wish you all the best with your upcoming treatment and keep us updated.

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 12/25/2019 1:40 am

Some new research suggests Accutane can be used simultaneously with procedures, but better safe than sorry at this point. Did you use retinol, Differin, or any other topical? How about any peels? That improvement seems really drastic.

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 12/25/2019 6:08 am

4 hours ago, Skin Pessimist said:

Some new research suggests Accutane can be used simultaneously with procedures, but better safe than sorry at this point. Did you use retinol, Differin, or any other topical? How about any peels? That improvement seems really drastic.

no, I did not. My derm said that low dose accutane does help with scarring. I dont know..guess Iwas lucky. One scar on my forehead was really deep and it filled in almost completely. The other side of my face wasstill severelyscarred and did not improve on its own. Now with the subcision everything isleveled out. Of course its not perfect.. you can still see where the scars once were.But then againit has only been a week since my treatment..

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/25/2019 9:31 am

Hello acnescar2000,

wow, congrats on your improvement, it is huge judging from your photos. And just on Accutane alone. I also have fresh scars that I am willing to treat soon. How didthe subcision go for you? Did you see a doctor from the list of BA?

Wishing you good recovery and results from the procedure!

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 12/25/2019 11:21 am

5 hours ago, acnescars2000 said:

no, I did not. My derm said that low dose accutane does help with scarring. I dont know..guess Iwas lucky. One scar on my forehead was really deep and it filled in almost completely. The other side of my face wasstill severelyscarred and did not improve on its own. Now with the subcision everything isleveled out. Of course its not perfect.. you can still see where the scars once were.But then againit has only been a week since my treatment..

Wow. It's just such a huge level of improvement on its own. You're lucky!

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 12/26/2019 7:04 am

21 hours ago, JenSteli said:

Hello acnescar2000, 

wow, congrats on your improvement, it is huge judging from your photos. And just on Accutane alone. I also have fresh scars that I am willing to treat soon. How did the subcision go for you? Did you see a doctor from the list of BA? 

Wishing you good recovery and results from the procedure! 

Thank u ! subcision went well, no lumps or scars from the incision. I still have bruising tho.. i think it is because I am suctioning. Improvement at the moment is about 70-80 % ( I know, most likely it is not going to stay that way) The doctor is located in Switzerland :) 

All the best for u ! 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/26/2019 11:06 am

3 hours ago, acnescars2000 said:

Thank u ! subcision went well, no lumps or scars from the incision. I still have bruising tho.. i think it is because I am suctioning. Improvement at the moment is about 70-80 % ( I know, most likely it is not going to stay that way) The doctor is located in Switzerland :) 

All the best for u ! 

Thank you! Wow, 70-80% improvement is great,:)  I am glad the procedure went well. Do you mind sharing the name of your doctor? Pm if you prefer. And please, keep us updated on your progress!

MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 12/26/2019 6:10 pm

7 hours ago, JenSteli said:

Thank you! Wow, 70-80% improvement is great,:)  I am glad the procedure went well. Do you mind sharing the name of your doctor? Pm if you prefer. And please, keep us updated on your progress!

dr. boudney :) 

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/27/2019 1:57 am

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 12/27/2019 2:10 pm

This post almost makes me want to try Accutane, but I'm still worried about potential side effects. Plus that sort of improvement seems to be an anomaly