Notifications
Clear all

Fully Ablative Lasering + Microneedling : What Else Can I Do?

MemberMember
(@icepickqueen)

Posted : 04/08/2019 1:20 pm

Hi there,

I have quite a few icepick and boxcar scars on my cheeks. I am post-Accutane (two rounds) and ready to get more aggressive with my acne scar revision. I am based in Ohio and am not having a lot of luck finding experts in the field. Everyone simply wants to laser. Does anyone have any recommendations? Or even better, has anyone had success with the revision of similar scarring? As well all know, it is maddening. Thanks in advance!

Note -

I have had a fully ablative DOT Laser on these scars.

I have had 4 microneedling treatments. 

-S

image.png.3771c3f83cb5d6e0a0df98dc34c9fcea.pngimage.png.37f4142035e9dd04521c3c46df2789b9.png 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/09/2019 9:33 am

@icepickqueenThank you for posting the pictures. Dr's are in the FAQ, pinned at the top of the scar treatments main sub, scroll to the bottom. You might have to travel to a Dr or look up your area, and search for subcision and see if you find anyone, or call around and ask if they do this specifically with a cannula. OR call a local dermatology college in your state and ask the department if they do subcision. The hardest part is finding the first 2 manual items, everything else can be done locally to you by a laser dermatologist or a expert injector nurse.

PM me if you need help