Notifications
Clear all

These are my scars - subcision/fillers/TCA?

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/04/2019 3:10 pm

Hi! 

I™m about to try subcision, TCA and possibly fillers for my acne scars.

I feel quite nervous about this since I did 4 fraxel treatments 2 years ago that gave me some new minor scars or holes on my cheeks which I didnt have previously. 

I™m nervous that subcision is a too invasive treatment that might leave me with new side effects such as lumps (which some have been witnessing) or else. Also afraid that this treatment will not improve my type of scarring.

I wonder first of all if any of you have similar scars like mine and did or did not have succesful treatments with subcision?

Did you use a Nokor needle or a cannula needle for your subcision?

Did you do all treatments on the same day if you did TCA and fillers as well besides subcision?

Did any of you do your treatment at HCA Klinikken in Denmark with dr Emil Henningsen? 

All input is much appreciated! Thank you!

CCF4DFE6-A244-4D3C-9231-12057FB30113.jpeg

DE93C9C5-C7C7-4A21-A320-AA4C1ADC6D5A.jpeg

E21F50F0-F798-4864-8339-DF1EA494AFB2.jpeg

AA724A08-DEDE-4CAC-A1AE-C548E5E17383.jpeg

DCA4A703-16AB-4AA7-BE46-3D29A0667D05.jpeg

C4F37B2A-1BF0-438B-8CFA-F5F3A9C1D1F9.jpeg

07A40433-B292-49F6-A985-D32EFBCC6BB8.jpeg

359CFA87-B1BA-4420-9858-01B35D530507.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/05/2019 10:56 am

I responded to your other post but I will copy here as well

@Amanda3I gave some great tips in that post. The answer is to improve your moisture barrier. Do not treat anywhere that is not scarred. Retin- a helps some get - cell turnover, but you have to decide if it's ok for yourself. PRP can help with some healing. In Europe you have Meso therapy or SKin boosters to the superficial skin, any injector can do this. Vitamin C is healing to collagen, Niacinamide is a great ingredient. I would stick to manual methods. ... A deep peel can happen down the road if you need it but the condition of your skin and healing must be checked as to not cause more damage(plastic surgeon's do this). Laser can have side effects Over dilute sculptra boosts collagen and helps with widespread surface texture.

The PIE or redness can be treated with vascular laser which does not harm the skin. Sub + Filler, and some peels sound like a good option for you. Try the retin-a and other ingredients above ^.

I would not do a peel your same day as the subcision. That is too much. Do some subcsions and filler first several sessions, start peels if you want latter one. We do peels for texture closer to the end. You could use a deeper peel with a plastic surgeonfor the texture (long down time).

Now that I see your scars you can buy a derminator and do that at home, monthly between the subcisions.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/06/2019 9:30 am

22 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

I responded to your other post but I will copy here as well

The PIE or redness can be treated with vascular laser which does not harm the skin. Sub + Filler, and some peels sound like a good option for you. Try the retin-a and other ingredients above ^.

I would not do a peel your same day as the subcision. That is too much. Do some subcsions and filler first several sessions, start peels if you want latter one. We do peels for texture closer to the end. You could use a deeper peel with a plastic surgeonfor the texture (long down time).

Now that I see your scars you can buy a derminator and do that at home, monthly between the subcisions.

With PIE do you mean the hyperpigmentated dots after old acne? Ive done Vbeam laser before.

and do you mean not to do a peel in the same day as not doing TCA Cross the same day as sub+filler? Because I thought that was what dr Henningsen did, all these treatment in the same day.

My skin is pretty sensitive since laser so IM thinking of starting of with doing subcision only with cannula and not the Nokor needle to see how it reacts

i have used the dermaroller w 1.5 mm from owndoc and the dermastamp.

Do you think theres hope for the texture of my skin? Could TCA all over the face be an option down the line?

What grade of scars do you think I have? I saw some examples in the articles you posted with scientific research articles where they had photos of different scars and the grading. It gave me hope that some of those who got grade 2 scars actually improved so much

thank you so much for taking the time to answer me! It means the world.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/06/2019 10:43 am

@Amanda3Discuss with Emil. V-beam typically patients do not get strong enough settings(bruising) and do not have the 8-10 treatments necessary. IF it's not responding, he has other lasers with more power to treat PIE, or he can do the Erbium fully ablative while resurfacing with longer healing time.

No this is where I do not agree with Emil, we do not do multi treatments, your body does not heal like this. Do to many things and you will heal poorly. I would not be doing laser the same day as my subcision and cross. I would also not do peels on the same day. Dr Emil does not do deep peels I don't believe, ... these are by plastic suregon's with longer down time at the end of treatment for textural scarring. Now if you want basic tca peels you can even do these at home, we have a guide in the FAQ, pinned to the top of scar treatments, chemical peel section, on how to do them.

Sounds good tell him your sensitive.

You can do many many tca peels, but a medium to deep peel(phenol) will always beat it out for texture, again plastic surgeon's do these on their face lift patients so that is something to research.

You have very minor scarring. 2. But I don't believe in this rating. You want it fixed and this is all that matters. The grade means nothing, it's how you heal and the time between sessions.

Welcome.

BA

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/06/2019 10:58 am

11 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3Discuss with Emil. V-beam typically patients do not get strong enough settings(bruising) and do not have the 8-10 treatments necessary. IF it's not responding, he has other lasers with more power to treat PIE, or he can do the Erbium fully ablative while resurfacing with longer healing time.

No this is where I do not agree with Emil, we do not do multi treatments, your body does not heal like this. Do to many things and you will heal poorly. I would not be doing laser the same day as my subcision and cross. I would also not do peels on the same day. Dr Emil does not do deep peels I don't believe, ... these are by plastic suregon's with longer down time at the end of treatment for textural scarring. Now if you want basic tca peels you can even do these at home, we have a guide in the FAQ, pinned to the top of scar treatments, chemical peel section, on how to do them.

Sounds good tell him your sensitive.

You can do many many tca peels, but a medium to deep peel(phenol) will always beat it out for texture, again plastic surgeon's do these on their face lift patients so that is something to research.

You have very minor scarring. 2. But I don't believe in this rating. You want it fixed and this is all that matters. The grade means nothing, it's how you heal and the time between sessions.

Welcome.

BA

Thank you! Laser is not an option at all right now for me. Maybe in the future. The hyperpigmentation doesnt bother me so much, it will fade in time. Its the depressed scars and texture thats my priority.

but did I understand it correctly - you wouldnt do sub+fillers at the same day as TCA Cross (not the whole face, just pointed out small holes)?

thank you so much for your input!

Deeper peels and laser - saving that for future!

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/07/2019 10:35 am

@Amanda3I don't want to confuse you... I meant Emil will let you do as many things as you request.

I would stick with subcision and cross for one session. As you said laser is not needed until latter. Filler can be done the same day but some wait till the swelling goes down(EG. 1 week - even nearby at a expert injector) to have it injected, it's a personal choice. We don't use filler with icepicks or crossed spots.

Yes keep it simple, down the road for harsher treatments.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/23/2019 8:42 am

On 4/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3I don't want to confuse you... I meant Emil will let you do as many things as you request.

I would stick with subcision and cross for one session. As you said laser is not needed until latter. Filler can be done the same day but some wait till the swelling goes down(EG. 1 week - even nearby at a expert injector) to have it injected, it's a personal choice. We don't use filler with icepicks or crossed spots.

Yes keep it simple, down the road for harsher treatments.

Thank you for your answer!

Ive understood that dr Henningsen does HA filler immediately after subcision to prevent re formation of scar bonds... is your opinion that it is best to wait a couple of hours after subcision to do this?

And that is OK for me just to say that I want cannular subcision and TCA Cross and no filler to begin with?

Ive seen people do TCA peels in larger areas on the skin with great results, not just Cross, in the pinholes. Could that be something for me as it works on my orange peel skin and larger pores that was an effect of my fraxel treatment?

(Im thinking maybe a TCA peel all over would smooth out the texture quite a bit since my skin has holes as in big pores all over)

also, do you think the fraxel laser left me with permanent damage to my epidermis or that it will heal in time?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/23/2019 9:07 am

@Amanda3No I think it's optimal to get specifically HA filler a week or however long it takes for your swelling to go down and you see the pits. In fact you can get the filler done by any expert injector not just someone who does scars in this period at a location closer to you. Some don't have time or want it all done at once, ... some are international and don't have a source. But you said optimal 😉

Sure it's ok to say you do not want any filler ,don't have to give a explanation. Some don't even have the money for filler.

For orange peel a deep peel would be a better option than tca peels. That being said you can do tca peels at home in between treatments with the Dr or a few times a year. Texture should be your last consideration not your first. They don't build a road by paving it first and not considering the pot holes. Texture is last.

Once tca peel will do nothing, ... now a deep peel will do something but after you many subcisions, perhaps some rf needling or laser then consider it. Plastic surgeon's do these peels. Emil can do the laser equivalent which is fully ablative laser resurfacing, to get under the scars. But I would not do this until several treatments with subcision, see above ^. Dermal tissue loss and fat loss are often side effects of a poor laser Dr or someone who does not like lasers.

Start with PCA hydriquinone free gel, use a nightly retinoid product, peels will help as well. If you need do pulse dye laser for hyperpigmentation after your resurfacing.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/29/2019 6:43 am

On 4/23/2019 at 4:07 PM, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3No I think it's optimal to get specifically HA filler a week or however long it takes for your swelling to go down and you see the pits. In fact you can get the filler done by any expert injector not just someone who does scars in this period at a location closer to you. Some don't have time or want it all done at once, ... some are international and don't have a source. But you said optimal 😉

Sure it's ok to say you do not want any filler ,don't have to give a explanation. Some don't even have the money for filler.

For orange peel a deep peel would be a better option than tca peels. That being said you can do tca peels at home in between treatments with the Dr or a few times a year. Texture should be your last consideration not your first. They don't build a road by paving it first and not considering the pot holes. Texture is last.

Once tca peel will do nothing, ... now a deep peel will do something but after you many subcisions, perhaps some rf needling or laser then consider it. Plastic surgeon's do these peels. Emil can do the laser equivalent which is fully ablative laser resurfacing, to get under the scars. But I would not do this until several treatments with subcision, see above ^. Dermal tissue loss and fat loss are often side effects of a poor laser Dr or someone who does not like lasers.

Start with PCA hydriquinone free gel, use a nightly retinoid product, peels will help as well. If you need do pulse dye laser for hyperpigmentation after your resurfacing.

Im starting to get really nervous about the procedure. Is there any risk that my skin could get worse or damaged by subcision / TCA Cross? Nerves getting damaged? Looking at videos of the procedure it looks so rough.I have my appointment tomorrow and Im so nervous...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/29/2019 10:21 am

@Amanda3I sense a bit of paranoia here. Perhaps it's best if you consult a therapist for some help, ... talkspace is a great app with unlimited therapy, ... not only do scar suffer's have external scars but internal ones as well to deal with and that is the hardest part.

I say do nothing if your concerned about anything happening. This is the most basic procedure though which to a skilled practitioner is safe and easier to perform than any surgery. Your using cognitive distortions here, could have, would have, should have. These things you mention are less than 1% of thousands of cases. Please read the same things before you go on a plane like you may crash and die, or before driving a car. You see my point. Dr's have to do hundreds of cases of filler a day with a cannula, yet people don't freak out over these things. You know how you heal best, if your sensitive or heal poorly do nothing. You would know that from if you get a cut how you heal. There is risk of anything happening in life. By you reading the worst cases on websites like realself or where ever your getting a very select few people who complain about anything and everything or had botched procedures for various reasons, ..more than half are nonsensical posts.

Time for facts, you will swell, you will have down time for a week, ... if your a slow healer maybe longer, ... you can put makeup over it, ... marks after tca cross will be red for some time(put makeup over it), and they can get wider which is by design before eventually after many being resurfaced.

I have helped thousands and had very few issues, mainly it was slow healers just taking time to heal.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 04/30/2019 9:04 am

22 hours ago, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3I sense a bit of paranoia here. Perhaps it's best if you consult a therapist for some help, ... talkspace is a great app with unlimited therapy, ... not only do scar suffer's have external scars but internal ones as well to deal with and that is the hardest part.

I say do nothing if your concerned about anything happening. This is the most basic procedure though which to a skilled practitioner is safe and easier to perform than any surgery. Your using cognitive distortions here, could have, would have, should have. These things you mention are less than 1% of thousands of cases. Please read the same things before you go on a plane like you may crash and die, or before driving a car. You see my point. Dr's have to do hundreds of cases of filler a day with a cannula, yet people don't freak out over these things. You know how you heal best, if your sensitive or heal poorly do nothing. You would know that from if you get a cut how you heal. There is risk of anything happening in life. By you reading the worst cases on websites like realself or where ever your getting a very select few people who complain about anything and everything or had botched procedures for various reasons, ..more than half are nonsensical posts.

Time for facts, you will swell, you will have down time for a week, ... if your a slow healer maybe longer, ... you can put makeup over it, ... marks after tca cross will be red for some time(put makeup over it), and they can get wider which is by design before eventually after many being resurfaced.

I have helped thousands and had very few issues, mainly it was slow healers just taking time to heal.

Youre right about that! I definitely need to work on the mental part of viewing myself as someone with acne and acne scars. I definitely suffer from some paranoia but it helps a lot just writing stuff im thinking about down and getting some input and support from someone like you here online! Thank you.

I did my treatment one hour ago! I did subcision with a sharp cannula, filler and TCA Cross. Mainly temples and cheeks and left the forehead untouched until next time. It feels great to have it done, didnt hurt as much as I thought it would, although it was very uncomfortable. But less pain than laser. The appointment felt really professional and im happy although swollen and a bit bruised. Really excited about seeing the result when all is healed. Right now I can see small lumps from the filler under my skin but it will eventually settle Ive been told. I also got an antibiotics cream to put on the TCA Cross area to prevent bacteria.Also after a few days i can give the lumps a gentle massage. All and all it costed me 5000 dk which is about 750 dollars.Thank you for all the support, ill Keep this thread updated!

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/01/2019 4:47 pm

This is how my skin looked immediately after the procedure.

The TCA Cross spots now look widened. Some of them have some wite-ish goo on them and some nothing at all. I™ve been putting on the antibiotic cream am and pm. All and all I dont feel so swollen anymore and face looks like its healing fine.

Although, I feel I™m not really sure about aftercare. Are there any do™s and dont™s after such a procedure as I did - subcision, filler, TCA Cross?

dr said no heat for 24 hrs, put the cream on, massage the lumps gently in a few days.

I™m not sure if I can start using my normal day cream, exfoliate/use stronger face masks, if i can put on makeup, when or IF I can/should dermaroll? 

1522E4A0-1C72-42B8-8382-46978D939B7A.jpeg

D481303B-D99E-432B-8682-88C96B3DFC21.jpeg

FD257030-B16C-4ABD-AA84-E4DA457ECD5E.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/02/2019 10:53 am

@Amanda3This is one disadvantage to seeing Chu, he does not do aftercare, and just does his set package. I have begun to refer more patients to Dr Anil his colleague. But I hear he can also does not do aftercare, but he has some more options.

Scar widening is normal, white goo is tissue healing at the spot of the tca cross, do not disturb this and let the body heal naturally, can take a week or two. Do not put skin under shower, splash water instead. Sunscreen. Makeup is ok, but if you put a after wound product this can mess with the makeup, so you can do this at night if you wish. He said no heat. I would say no gym for a week after, or intense work, also no alcohol, or blood thinners. Nothing that exfoliates or get's you overly red. So simple basic products to heal, .. .sensitive wash and moisturizer. Once the scabs come off you can return to your retinoid and nightly regimen for skin. Use concealer as those white areas will turn red, this is normal for several weeks as the scars"heal." Clean your pillowcase often and no touching the skin. Anything you would do for a cut applies here.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/02/2019 11:14 am

15 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3 This is one disadvantage to seeing Chu, he does not do aftercare, and just does his set package. I have begun to refer more patients to Dr Anil his colleague. But I hear he can also does not do aftercare, but he has some more options.

Scar widening is normal, white goo is tissue healing at the spot of the tca cross, do not disturb this and let the body heal naturally, can take a week or two. Do not put skin under shower, splash water instead. Sunscreen. Makeup is ok, but if you put a after wound product this can mess with the makeup, so you can do this at night if you wish. He said no heat. I would say no gym for a week after, or intense work, also no alcohol, or blood thinners. Nothing that exfoliates or get's you overly red. So simple basic products to heal, .. .sensitive wash and moisturizer. Once the scabs come off you can return to your retinoid and nightly regimen for skin. Use concealer as those white areas will turn red, this is normal for several weeks as the scars "heal." Clean your pillowcase often and no touching the skin. Anything you would do for a cut applies here.

Thanks a lot! *Henningsen though, not Chu :) I™ll try not to go running for a week then! 

Even though its ok put makeup on, it feels wrong to put foundation in the open wounds... but maybe i™ll Have to since I can™t cave inside for a week hehe

Also since I have put thick antibiotic ointment on the wounds, I dont get any scabs. Is this a good or a bad thing? Never having the area dry. For healing I mean?

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/02/2019 4:53 pm

5 hours ago, Amanda3 said:

Thanks a lot! *Henningsen though, not Chu :) I™ll try not to go running for a week then! 

Even though its ok put makeup on, it feels wrong to put foundation in the open wounds... but maybe i™ll Have to since I can™t cave inside for a week hehe

Also since I have put thick antibiotic ointment on the wounds, I dont get any scabs. Is this a good or a bad thing? Never having the area dry. For healing I mean?

+ PS . Also - do you think its okay to put this ointment on my face? Its recommended on owndoc who sells the derminator and dermRollers where I bought it. Its a thick ointment containing vitamin A (retinol) and vit D. Its recommended to put on after microneedling and its not irritating. I ran out of the antibiotic ointment they gave me at the clinic, it was just one pump. So thinking of applying this tomorrow instead (if its good to keep it moist?)

8FD0F470-1AEC-430A-9C3C-D7CAE7E7855E.png

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/03/2019 11:22 am

@Amanda3My bad, ... answered 3-4 replies about Chu and aftercare yesterday, got stuck in my head.

That is a awful lot of trouble for the Infadolan, you can get it if you wish. You guys have tons of products in Europe Strataderm, la roche,etc... After laser healing balm.I have never been a huge fan of Infadolan, but some like it.

Some like to keep their TCA Cross dry as they feel they heal better, some like to keep them moist, experiment what works best for your. I have heard that overly wet wounds make the scabs slip off, so just enough, but not too much.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/03/2019 1:46 pm

Day 3 post TCA Cross/subcision/filler

1- right 2- left

Not as swollen anymore

Tca Cross spots starting to dry up and heal a bit

put HA serum with copper peptides in it on my skin as I ran out of antibiotic ointment

got a new pimple (prob from the ointment) on my left jawline as you can see

on pic 2 you can see the mark on my temple  that still has a little lump from the filler underneath. The other bumpiness has settled. 

So far really happy with what I™m seeing, although I™m aware it can still be swelling fooling me :)

BA3E1056-3A19-4B38-B3A8-2CEDDE05318C.jpeg

05CC8CAD-155F-4C45-A5D9-410B7AEBC611.jpeg

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 05/20/2019 4:00 am

On 5/2/2019 at 5:53 PM, beautifulambition said:

@Amanda3This is one disadvantage to seeing Chu, he does not do aftercare, and just does his set package. I have begun to refer more patients to Dr Anil his colleague. But I hear he can also does not do aftercare, but he has some more options.

Scar widening is normal, white goo is tissue healing at the spot of the tca cross, do not disturb this and let the body heal naturally, can take a week or two. Do not put skin under shower, splash water instead. Sunscreen. Makeup is ok, but if you put a after wound product this can mess with the makeup, so you can do this at night if you wish. He said no heat. I would say no gym for a week after, or intense work, also no alcohol, or blood thinners. Nothing that exfoliates or get's you overly red. So simple basic products to heal, .. .sensitive wash and moisturizer. Once the scabs come off you can return to your retinoid and nightly regimen for skin. Use concealer as those white areas will turn red, this is normal for several weeks as the scars"heal." Clean your pillowcase often and no touching the skin. Anything you would do for a cut applies here.

My skin is healing nicely. All the scabs from TCA Cross has fallen off, redness has subsided, and swelling is gone.Almost a month now since subcision with filler andTCA Cross. Do you think its ok to dermaroll now? If so, what needle length? I have both 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 mm at home.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/20/2019 11:08 am

@Amanda3Very happy for you, a good sign 😉 Yes fine now- 1mm or the 1.5mm is fine depending on the thickness of the skin, ... only treat the scars.

MemberMember
(@amanda3)

Posted : 06/06/2019 3:14 am

AC907C8B-6FD4-463C-B7EA-53DEB20B95F8.jpeg.446c5a9809c2b69dc34715b25cd08adf.jpeg

Right

D268F5B7-C6AB-4BF0-8B41-005D8895C18A.jpeg.ba4ae99a75a2c450e4ffe96dc05921f5.jpeg

Right

46DF933F-EAC5-4E6F-86E6-10CFCD1E4609.jpeg.c9e3cbcc276c877b7c82c2772a30d952.jpeg

Left

BA48B003-90C9-4039-BF60-04D3E63535EB.jpeg.ecfe53910a22705109d6c823878864a9.jpeg

Left

C960F489-D3FF-4E28-A45F-AD51B921B6FC.jpeg.e9a8a57608c87fcb178928e2300453cf.jpeg

Left (makeup on)

F078748B-19AC-4295-A7DB-A836356F7EF4.jpeg.47e951b03d287b90b4623e51bbf6179c.jpeg

Right (make up and pimple patches on:-)

I just wanted to make an update on how my skin is now, a little bit over a month since my first session of subcision + fillers + TCA Cross. 

As you know its hard to take photos with lighting that really enhance and shows the scars properly. I thought the last two pics here, although with makeup on and in the sun, shows them best.

As you can see, unfortunately I™ve had some minor break outs during this time which is really frustrating, although I™m happy none of the pimples has came out on the actual treated area! We didnt do much of my lower jaw with subcision and Cross, so maybe until next time when i™m fully healed and pimple free, we can work on those scars too.

I still have a lot of small PIE, some from TCA, and some from the new pimples I got :/ however, it doesn™t bother me too much. I™ve been doing the pumpkin enzyme peel from PTR at home, as well as using a Vit C toner everyday, which has faded the PIE a lot.

I™m definitely seeing an improvement in the overall depth of my rolling scars! Some of the icepick scars responded well to TCA, and some... I don™t know, looks a bit more pronounced than before? But I understand the process with TCA to lift the scar floor more each time so I guess I just have to have some patience. 

I™ve also been dermarolling once one week ago, with 0.5 mm needle. I™m planning to do some dermastamping with 1.5 mm needle in the upcoming days too. 

I must say even though the improvement is not dramatic, more slight and small, i™m very happy! I™m feeling more confident and looking forward to be doing more sessions of subcision fillers and Cross when i have money. Probably wont be until next spring (that would mean my 1st and 2nd treatment will be one year apart from each other), but that™s OK! I™m gonna do what I can at home with manual methods like dermarolling and some peels.

Would be nice with some input on what y™all think of baseline photos and these photos from just now - do you see any improvement?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/06/2019 10:38 am

@Amanda3I do see improvement, ... good job, keep treating, it's a Marathonnot a race 😉 Your taking steps to treat what is bugging you and that's the right steps to get you where you want to be. Glad to hear the Vit C and pumkin enzyme peels are working for you.

Amanda3 liked
MemberMember
(@acnescars2000)

Posted : 07/12/2019 8:19 pm

i can see improvement! keep us updated

Amanda3 liked
MemberMember
(@sarahwaters417gmail-com)

Posted : 09/23/2021 12:51 pm

Hei @Amanda3,

I am seeing Emil in a few weeks and am thinking to have the same treatment you had. Are you still happy with your results? Have you had any further treatments?