Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars

MemberMember
(@healing95)

Posted : 04/02/2019 10:54 pm

Hello,

I™m having bad acne scars. Just finished my first microneedling treatment with RF (1st session ) and also on oral antibiotics. I live in India and my dermatologist has suggested 2 more microneedling Rf treatments for now after which she might suggest something else based on the results. I need another expert opinion from you guys as to what sort of treatment I might really benefit from as I don™t wanna waste my money doing multiple treatments with no results. I™ve got all sorts of scars mixed together (ice pick, box scar, rolling, one dented sort of scar) I™ve still got active acne here and there and my doctor is targeting both the scars and acne simultaneously as she believes the scars also need immediate treatment as they™re quite deep. Please suggest me the best treatment for these scars. My acne i believe is coming under control with the help of medicines and diet.  

F3913033-0E28-4393-9496-8A73508A504F.png

6A71128F-6420-4651-8DE1-2EA71B66CEDD.png

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/03/2019 9:42 am

Hi there I want you to read Aron's post

@Healing95Your Dr does not seem experienced, ... I get this often with patients from India, the Dr is about money and just does treatments. See Aron's post again.

Scar treatment is customized.

Yes you have icepicks, boxcars, rolling scars, and some PIE or redness post treatment. some acne as well you need to get under control or this will spread with treatments.

[Content removed]