Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LukcyAsMarcus

Skin not getting used to benzoyl peroxide and moisturiser doesn't absorb

Posted (edited)

Alright, I bought and used the acne.org treatment last year in August. My acne did clear up on my cheeks a bit and I was starting to see results but I stopped the treatment around November due to running out of the cleanser and i was sick of my skin been itchy, red and very flakey, especially when i was doing sports and all the moistorieser would come off. My skin still didn't like the benzoyl peroxide even after 2 months of using it, shouldn't my skin be used to it by then??. The moisturizer also didn't absorb so every time I touch my skin or sweat it will just come off and I could only use the aha+ at night or I would sunburn my skin. So I stopped the treatment thinking my ance wouldn't come back but I was proven wrong. Now I'm back here. My ance on my cheeks are mostly gone so its just the sides of my chin now that have acne. I've still got the benzoyl peroxide and the aha+ so I'll just need to buy the moisturizer and the cleanser but how do I go with it this time? I don't want to have to go to school again with red, itchy skin and i'm now starting to go to the gym.

I also have bad red acne scaring so any recomendations on products that can get rid of it?

Edited by LukcyAsMarcus