Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For the last week or so I've left desperate posts regarding the sudden moderate acne outbreaks on my cheeks. (I'm 25 and while I had severe cystic acne as a teen, by 20 and up my only concern was my severe scars.)

After reading a couple intriguing posts on this website, I have stopped my antibiotic treatment and bp. With AMAZING and FAST results.

I just thought I'd share...

My routine right now is:

Evening:

Cleanser - Puredeming Olive Castile Bar

- Exfoliate w/ a paste of baking soda and water at night

- After exfoliating, put coat of vinegar mixed w/ water on face for 10 min

- After rinsing the vinegar/water off, put coat of sea salt water on face for 1 hr and rinse off

- Paula's Choice Beta Hydroxy 2% (don't rinse this off)

- Morning:

Same cleanser

Masque of egg white w/ lemon juice for 10 min

Paula's Choice Beta Hydroxy

Paula's Choice Antioxidants

Ev. other day I am using either Puredeming Intense Gel or Puredeming Copper Peptides for the red marks.

I've seen much improvement on the active acne and less on the red marks.

My skin is just more even in general, the pimples are drying up, and NOT flaky.

a. Who the hell makes salad dressing out of baking soda?

b. It's "ingredientS" - plural, not singular, oh my little brainiac.

c. Why are you wasting your time making comments when they're pointless and unhelpful.

d. If you actually read anything this technique has worked for others and I thought I'd share with people feeling the same way I do.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...81entry414681

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=35135

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...34entry396634

e. All the "shit" has been helping, so your suggestion is stupid.

f. I'm sorry you're an unhappy man. I'm sure it's just "small willy" syndrome. Poor you eusa_boohoo.gif

I AGREE WITH EMU, WHY WOULD U COME ON HERE INSULTING OTHERS WHEN THESE BOARDS ARE FOR HELPING EACH OTHER. YOU HAVE KNOW RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUVE NEVER TRIED WHAT EMU IS SUGGESTING SO YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT.

IF U WANT TO SAY SHIT THATS RUDE JUST TO PUT OTHERS DOWN GO TO ANOTHER BOARD CAUSE THESE ONES ARE FOR HELPING NOT HINDERING.

Guest OnlyJoe
f.  I'm sorry you're an unhappy man.  I'm sure it's just "small willy" syndrome.  Poor you  eusa_boohoo.gif

lol.gif

ha! glad i'm not the only one who found that annoying.

update:

after using the puredeming soap, beta hydroxy, egg/lemon masque and baking soda religiously my skin is looking just AWESOME.

red marks, but NO acne! not ANY new pimples!!

i have cut down to the intense gel ev. 3 days and stopped the salt water - after 5 days it just stung too much.... i'm guessing this is because of all the intense exfoliation that the other products have been doing. didn't want to aggravate the skin and make it redder.

honestly i think if you want fast results these products are amazing, and for the most part you already have them around your house!

now to find a cure for these stubbon red marks . . . . redface.gif

f.  I'm sorry you're an unhappy man.  I'm sure it's just "small willy" syndrome.  Poor you  eusa_boohoo.gif

Personally, I feel that your argument carried a lot of weight til I read that. I think the person who was annoying you was being rude, but I also think that by using an argument you a) had no proof of b)which has nothing to do why someone would be cranky (come on!) and c)reducing your response to petty insults made you just as bad as they were.

Anyway, I'm glad you found something that works for you to well. I'm just starting the regimen, and I think it'll work for me since bp has always done wonders in the past.

Good luck on your path to clearer skin. smile.gif

Personally, I feel that your argument carried a lot of weight til I read that. I think the person who was annoying you was being rude, but I also think that by using an argument you a) had no proof of b)which has nothing to do why someone would be cranky (come on!) and c)reducing your response to petty insults made you just as bad as they were.