Notifications
Clear all

Need Help

MemberMember
(@fawad-khan)

Posted : 03/27/2019 3:48 am

From 20 days i using this products but still acne generation on my face, what should i do ? can some share feedback regarding the issue ? i have already submitted the photos but did not any repose from the team. 

Regards 

Khalid 

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 03/29/2019 2:08 pm

Hi Khalid,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.

2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take thisquestionnaireto be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.

MemberMember
(@fawad-khan)

Posted : 06/01/2019 4:19 am

Hey Admin, thank you for your feedback. I finish the Product but you can see the result here. 

I need your help, what should I do ? I visited five times here to local dermatologist but still the same issue? can I change my Products ? 

unnamed4C78DQPQ.jpg

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 06/01/2019 11:12 pm

Fawad

Acne Products ONLY work if you have ordinary acne. They will not work if you have FUNGAL ACNE.

FUNGAL ACNE is caused by taking antibiotics and some other meds. You may well have fungal acne NOT ordinary acne.

Have you taken antibiotics ? Do you have a white tongue or dandruff or seborhheic dermatitis or toenail fungus or sinus problems or itchy skin or red rashes ?

Fungal acne can be treated safely and cheaply with topical antifungal creams and by keeping the affected area very dry - no moisturisers or organic oils (fungus loves moisture and one type of fungus which causes fungal acne feds on organic oils).

If you get back to me with answers to the above questions, I can provide information that will most likely solve your problem safely and cheaply.

MemberMember
(@fawad-khan)

Posted : 06/08/2019 2:37 am

Dear Friend, 

I appreciate your feedback. from last one month I was using local dermatologist Product, I visited five times but did not observed 

any improment, final I again ordered " Acne.Org" Product ( 6 oz.AHA + ( glycolic Acid -10%) Qty 1 , 8 oz Treatment ( Benzoyl Peroxide -2.5%) Qty 1 , 16 oz. Cleanser ). I test my blood times in 2 weeks but the local dermatologist says its okay, there is no issue in blood. 

You have mentioned the above causes like white tongue,dandruff or seborhheic dermatitis , toenail fungus ,sinus problems , itchy skin or red rashes, I don't have any kind the above issue. my skin is clear but can find some of my fresh Photos. I have dark spot my face due to acne. some time I touch acne and later they left dark spot on my face. 

Note. I have any kinds of Product's and I am just waiting for your Products, hope I get excellent result. the mean issue is the acne

generating during the using of Product and after finishing the Product. You can see my face after stopping local medical, and some tubes. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 06/08/2019 11:07 pm

Faead

The fungi that cause fungal acne are not on one's blood (people wold be dead, if they were). The fungi that cause fungal acne are on one's skin only (and sometimes in the gut).

If treatments for ordinary acne do not solve your "acne" problem, then you most likely have fungal acne, and treatments for ordinary acne will make fungal acne worse and worse.

Dermatologists know NOTHING about fungal acne and they will never diagnose it.

Treating fungal acne with topical antifungal creams is TOTALLY safe, effective and cheap.