Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/20/2019 4:52 am

Which acne scar treatments is the best for my scares? I'm 20 yrs I've been suffering from acne for 3 yrs now i need the optimal treatments plan help asap

Screenshot_20190320_123140_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_20190320_123136_com.twitter.android.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:10 am

@Lars99Unless you can provide me better pictures, scars make shadows flashlight or directional lighting, the pictures are not close ups as well. This is not scarring. IT's PIE or wounding post acne and early scarring.

I wold do a combination of Vascular laser, and ematrix or sublative rf for your early scars.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:14 am

Here are better pics 

59C23B3B-F257-494F-B18B-1E457E8FAD89.jpeg

2C279C89-2552-45CE-981E-0A113D6D2AC2.jpeg

Some of my scars are new some of them are 2 yrs old I'm20

Should i do subcision or what? 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:23 am

@Lars99These are early scars, ... sure you can do subcision. But your main issue is vascular laser and try rf needling which is good for boxcars.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:50 am

Thanks how many sessions do i need for both vascular laser and rf needling and how much will i improve? My doctor said that i need to do subcision and microneedling

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/20/2019 8:19 am

Several sessions of each. It takes 4 of sub, 4 of tca cross same time for icepicks, V-beams take 8 sessions sometimes, rf needling about 4 treatments spaced between the subcisions. You should be waiting 3 months between treatments, collagen is slow to heal. Do the mighty stuff above. I would do rf needling over microneedling unless you buy it yourself and do it at home (Google Derminator).

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/20/2019 8:28 am

So i need alot of sessions i start with subcision and tca cross 3-6 sessions if i do subcision and tca cross now for example do i have to wait 3 months to do the second subcision&tca cross treatment or i can do the second one after one month?

Or you mean i have to wait 3 months between each treatment?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/21/2019 8:41 am

@Lars99Yes the plan is above. Yes. Yes 3 months between all sessions, ... the Dr might tell you weekly, NO, they care about $$$$$, collagen is slow to build. Microneedle and or chemical peels at home between if you wish monthly. Nope 3 months. Yes.This is not a quick process. Your biggest issue is PIE or redness, you can start treating that if you wish first. But I would not do CO2 until after the manual things ^ .

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/22/2019 1:08 am

So it's a long process it might take 2yrs to do all the sessions do u suggest that i do co2 after these treatments? And how much improvment will i get after all these treatments approximately?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/22/2019 9:15 am

@Lars99Yes it takes a long time. This is not a quick fix, which often don't work. I am trying to get you the most improvement. You can do CO2 between your subcisions, but I suggest trying rf needling first.

Sorry cannot say, ... no idea how you will heal. Figure 50% after all the treatments, if more, great.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/22/2019 11:31 am

Thx alot

One last thing srry for asking so many questions do uo mean the figure minimum 50% improvment? Could it reach to 80% or more after all these treatments from subcision and tca to rf needling to vbeam? After i finish them all

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/23/2019 8:54 am

@Lars99I cannot foresee the future, tell your fortune, or guarantee something that could not happen. I clearly said above after everything expect 50% improvement"if" your a good healer. If not all bets are off. But don't loose hope you may get more %. But I am noting going to promise you something many Drs do this and let patients down. I am realistic.

V-beam for redness is your main issue and sure that can be successful, completely, it just takes many sessions, and someone trained administering it.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/23/2019 9:25 am

Thank u so do u suggest i do subcision or vbeam first? If i do vbeam session can i do the second session of vbeam after one month or do i have to wait 3 months for the next vbeam session? Can u give me a detailed plan course so i can show it to my doctor and thx a lot srry for disturbing u

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/24/2019 9:44 am

@Lars99the choice is yours. V-beam can work on the PIE - redness which is a major issue for you. You typically wait 1.5 months for V-beam to 2 months. In your skin type they may turn down the power and make you do more sessions to get a result. Because of possible side effects.

I gave you a full plan above .No doctor will allow you to walk in with something I type out and follow it. They will have their own way of treating. MY plan is for you to have a general guideline and to educate you of the direction to take

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/24/2019 12:01 pm

Really apreciate it so my plan as follow first i do vbeam session to start and from there i can do subcision and tca in the same treatment after the subcision sessions i do rf microneedling right?

By the way i just finished accutane 3 weeks ago when can i start the vbeam sessions?

Just to summarise the plan

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 03/25/2019 10:32 am

I think i need maybe 1 or 2 subcision treatments in the future bcuz i have some pitted scars anyway thx a lot i can't thank u enough i'm just worried that these treatments may not get a good results but now i am relieved

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 04/18/2019 9:28 am

Hello BA I™ve been thinking about my case lately i™m kinda confused on what kind of scars do i have ? Are these just normal red and brown marks or rolling and boxcar and ice pick scars? I think i have mixture of both mind u most of my scars are kinda new 6 months to a year and the oldest are 3 years or around it and yeah i™ve done 3 sessions of co2 about a year ago i forgot to mention it and had an improvement around 30 to 50 % but the problem is after 2 months of the last co2 session i had a breakouts and more scars than before so i just wanna know what are my best options bcuz i™m kinda skeptical on what are the best treatments for me 

0358832B-664C-42C7-BA5C-4A924C55902A.jpeg

AF9A1E65-E346-420C-A93C-28A03A3C2E35.jpeg

CC06A587-AB52-4B52-A258-DCDA6851BE85.jpeg

A265422E-ECF4-4DBB-A5D7-6A83CF731103.jpeg

Most of my scars i have are after the co2 due to breakouts 

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 04/18/2019 10:09 am

What do u mean on the PDL that last's for a year do u mean that the results of this laser is temproray not permanent? I remember that u once suggested vbeam laser do u think it's a better choice? Are all treatments should be 3 months apart? Or just the energy devices such as RF? I read a lot that it's better to do subcision every month i'm really confused

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 06/01/2019 6:20 pm

Hi i just had subcision with prp a week ago i can see that the scars are more shallow but there is still bruising and the bruised area is kinda of yellow when will the bruising fade? I can see there is an improvment but still my face is bruised 

the pics doesn™t show much but i can see an improvement and also i have a lot of pigmentation can u tell me when will the bruising dissolve ? It™s been a week and i™m kinda of worried that it™s still there 

2145D687-0513-4030-AAF4-544C2841E285.jpeg

A65B9FF6-1C14-4BE9-BA60-B20B88DBD092.jpeg

D56D6408-40F3-44CA-8D06-98BDB9513A4D.jpeg

16432959-82F3-4301-A930-3FD767F2CCFB.jpeg

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 06/01/2019 7:00 pm

Btw is there any laser that can remove these red and brown marks aka hyperpigmentation? I've been using AHA 10% twice and differin at night before i sleep will this work for red and brown marks? And how long will it take te se results

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 06/02/2019 2:29 am

@Lars99Everyone heals differently, so the time to resolve will vary. I've had subcision, and the bruising can last for quite a while, up to a few weeks, so I wouldn't worry about it.

For PIE (red marks), try Niacinamide. You can get this cheaply now for under $10 from a variety of places. I use The Ordinary. This also helps with PIH (brown marks) as well. The AHA and Differin you are usingwill also help.Improvementstake time. Weeks and months.So don't expect dramatic changes in a short period of time.

As mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, you can use v-beam laser for stubborn pigmentation issues.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 06/02/2019 7:33 am

@superburrito thanks a lot man really appreciate it how much improvement did u get from subcision?

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 06/02/2019 7:08 pm

@Lars99I've had three subcisions, in addition to Cross, and microneedling. So far, I would say I have a 40-50 percent improvement.

MemberMember
(@lars99)

Posted : 06/02/2019 11:13 pm

@superburritoi just saw ur thread that's a lot of treatments are u planning to do more? What do u intend to do next?

MemberMember
(@superburrito)

Posted : 06/03/2019 11:05 am

@Lars99yes, planning to do additional treatments with a focus on Cross. Might do Genius RF or Dr Rullans Phenol peel one my scars are raised more.