Notifications
Clear all

Lost my face elasticity and strength forever

MemberMember
(@darkfador113)

Posted : 03/18/2019 6:35 pm

Hi guys how are you .

So my strory is i got cystic acne , took tonsof accutane , now it is almost2 years since last time took accutane .

I expected that my face will be hydrated back naturally when i stop it , but this is not true my face and lips are still dry (not as severe when i was on accutane) ( my face dries back after like 6hours ofmoisturising) and my face gets scarseasily andi look older and gotsunken eyes .

So any ideas how to get my face stronger and hydrated like before or rejuvenated ??? will subcision help my sunken eyes ( doctors refused to do subcison to my eyes ) ???

Im very frustrated now , my advice for anyone having acne is : never go on accutane !!!!!!!!!

waiting for your help guys !!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@arte90)

Posted : 03/19/2019 6:57 am

subcision on your eyes?? [Edited image out]

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/19/2019 8:01 am

@Darkfador113Lots of things going on here, without trying to overanalyze I am going to give you some homework. Look up damaged moisture barrier. Goto reddit.com skincareaddiction it's a sub reddit and search for this, also put your issue there. That is what they do cosmetics and working on basic skincare.

It's a known fact accutane can have longer lasting effects in some types, it get's rid of your sebum after all. But what is the other choice, huge cysts on someone's face even with diet, health, hygiene stuff, and basics. I get it, ... didn't work for you.

Without moisture in the skin guess what happens, we age prematurely, ... those with acne scars especially.

IF things are dry you need to actively moisturize them and occlude the lips. Goto a aesthetics dermatologist or med spa, have them work on these. The ordinary makes some great products. Try vitamin C serum, mositurizer, sunscreen, zinc, niacinamide.

Under Eyes have nothing to do with Accutane, it's actually your kidneys and diet / sleep / etc... Get some filler easy fix by a experienced injector who does this all the time.

Not sure if your in Europe, ... if so get meso injections or skin boosters. Certain peels have hydro- qualities. Get a Hydro facial they are cheap.

MemberMember
(@darkfador113)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:10 am

Thank you @beautifulambition. your replies are always forthcoming .

I posted my pictures before and you told me that i needed subcision under theeye area , then i went to a dermatologist and got a subcision (with some nice results thankfully)but he refused to do itunder the eyes area wich made me angry . here is the the topic .

So is my face candidate for subcision under the eye area .

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/20/2019 7:15 am

@Darkfador113I am confused. I get 100 + messages a day to help so might take me a day to answer. Thanks for the post. Yes your a candidate for subcision. Confused what you mean by under the eye. You mean the cheek scarring, because that is what the pictures are of.Dr's won't subcise a eye because it's a very dangerous place to do so. They inject a soft filler here, or do a lower eyelid plastic surgery. But all I see in the pictures is you need 3-8 sessions of subcision with filler for your cheeks. Goto the Dr's in the FAQ who will do this. IF they will not goto another Dr, ... Dr Emil is good in Denmark.

MemberMember
(@darkfador113)

Posted : 03/21/2019 8:55 am

On 3/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, beautifulambition said:

@Darkfador113I am confused. I get 100 + messages a day to help so might take me a day to answer. Thanks for the post. Yes your a candidate for subcision. Confused what you mean by under the eye. You mean the cheek scarring, because that is what the pictures are of.Dr's won't subcise a eye because it's a very dangerous place to do so. They inject a soft filler here, or do a lower eyelid plastic surgery. But all I see in the pictures is you need 3-8 sessions of subcision with filler for your cheeks. Goto the Dr's in the FAQ who will do this. IF they will not goto another Dr, ... Dr Emil is good in Denmark.

Ok thank u , i've already done 1 subcision, im planing to do filler after the 4th session of subcision .

is doing subcision sessions 1 month apart a good time for the body to heal ???

if i do a filler under the eye to raise it . will the area still be raisedafter the filler goes away ???

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/21/2019 9:01 am

@Darkfador113You want to wait3 months between Dr's treatments. IF you do 1 month you are effecting your collagen growth, this is a slow process, ... yes Dr's say monthly, weekly, etc. It's because of $$$$. I have some who only do it once a year.

If you need something to do at home do microneedling monthly between and or chemical peels(alternate).

No this area will never have permanent collagen growth, ... it will become less with time(filler - time needed between will increase). For permanent here they do a lower eyelid Bleph w/ a plastic. Also this area you have to be very careful with fillers, delicate, thin area, goto someone experienced. A soft HA filler with low lift is used.