Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My name is Diana and I'm a 14 year old 9th grader. I don't have anyone to talk too about this. My acne is worse than everyone else's in my high school. I get these big red cysts on my forehead, cheeks, chin and jaw. They get pus filled and drain. The rest of my face is filled with small red pimples. My upper body is filled with cysts. I don't know how to deal with this. I can't take accutane so I'm losing hope. 

I desperately need someone to talk to. I feel so alone. I'm bullied everyday at school. I need someone to talk too. I feel so ugly. I just, I need someone to talk too.

Hi Diana, I am so so sorry you’re dealing with this. Acne can be such a debilitating thing. High school was a rough time for me as well. My hormones were absolutely crazy. Accutane is so harsh on the body and that’s good you aren’t on it. Have you been to a dermatologist? If you’re able to I would definitely recommend going to one. I had tried every over the counter product and my derm was able to confirm my acne was hormonal. Mind you I have had two kids and am 27 lol! It will get better and those awful people that are bullying you are hurting themselves. Don’t let them tear you down! I have learned that I am beautiful even when I have my acne (: it’s always worse around that time of the month. Birth control helped me tremendously along with proactiv in high school. 

On 3/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, Guest said:

My name is Diana and I'm a 14 year old 9th grader. I don't have anyone to talk too about this. My acne is worse than everyone else's in my high school. I get these big red cysts on my forehead, cheeks, chin and jaw. They get pus filled and drain. The rest of my face is filled with small red pimples. My upper body is filled with cysts. I don't know how to deal with this. I can't take accutane so I'm losing hope. 

I desperately need someone to talk to. I feel so alone. I'm bullied everyday at school. I need someone to talk too. I feel so ugly. I just, I need someone to talk too.

Hello Diana. I am sorry about your acne. High school is a hard time. Everybody in high school has self esteem problems. Maybe not everybody has acne but they have other issues (obesity, shyness, etc) and they are dealing with it everyday, so you are not alone. I am sure you will find a solution for your acne. Go to a doctor, they will analyze your type of acne and give you a treatment that suits you. There are treatments such as birth control pills, that can do amazing things for acne. You are still young and I am sure your acne will disappear with time, as well as your problems with bullying. If you cannot go to a doctor there are so many other things you can do to treat your acne. Did you know that ginger tea can reduce your acne? It is very antioxidant and if you look on the internet you will find a lot of reviews of people who used ginger tea and the cleared quite well. You can also change your diet and drink more water, eat more vegetables and less sugar/dairy and do sports (I know all these things sound boring but if people recommend them it's because they make some difference, not only to your acne, but also to your energy and mood). I hope everything goes better. You can talk to me whenever you want or whenever you need to talk to someone. Just send me a message :)

Hey Diana i’m also a teen with acne, i just turned 15 and i’m also going to be a freshman. My names Makenna.

im going through something very similar to what you’re going through. it’s so hard and it would be a lie if i told you that it isn’t. we can handle it though, just remember that it’s not forever. 

im always open to talking as i could use somebody to talk to right now also. so hmu if u need anything 

Hey Diana,

i totally get how you feel and it’s so awful that you get fully bullied for your acne. I totally get how debilitating it is to have it, mine comes and goes but atm my face is full of little red pimples under my skin which cause a patch of red and I feel so ugly, I’ve just moved up to college now (uk) and my acne still has rn gone but I Ann only 16 so I don’t expect it to. I’d like to hear more from you if you’d like to chat I can give you my snapchat ? I’d really like someone who has acne to talk to bc all my friends are clear :(

On 3/8/2019 at 12:41 AM, Guest said:

Hi Diana, how are you?

Hi, Diana 

I'm sorry to hear your going through this. But keep in mind that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You will not have acne forever! Don't pay attention to the others who bully you because everyone has problems, no one can be perfect at all times. As for your acne my best advice would be to control it with diet. Try to eat as healthy as possible i.e. eating lots of vegetables and fruits. I would advise you to also limit your dairy intake (but don't forget to have fun with food, your still a kid). Some good vitamins and supplements I would like to recommended are moringa, collagen powder, and vitamin c. I think it would also be good for you to take a green powder detox drink or celery juice before breakfast (all these can be found of amazon). I hope you find sucess and have a happy new year!. 2020 will be your year!