Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GLHF

fk, I am sorry boyos

Posted (edited)

I forgot to post my success story :( It has been 2 years already.
I was riddled with acne from the age of 13 till 18, it became very severe when I was 16, like really severe.. My face didn't become better to all those tropical treaments like benzoyl peroxide, but when in fact benzoyl peroxide kind of ruined my face and gave me wrinkles because I applied too much and I was very desperate, it was 10% I think. THE ONLY thing that helped was accutane.  Guys, please, if you have trouble getting rid of acne with products that normies recommend, stop using them, don't waste your time and get accutane straight up. Who even cares about side effects when your face is bombarded? I didn't give a single thought about accutane's side effects, I just wanted to have a normal face.

It's not full on success story because I am still a loser, but I don't have acne anymore and I am very fcking glad. There's just more to life, I've realized, bones. Even after my face became clean, I've realized there's something wrong, my bones and I will be getting plastic surgeries but that's not really for this topic I guess. I am just glad I don't have bombarded face, I wish I could've taken accutane straight up without using any tropical copes that won't help if you have persistant acne.

Edited by GLHF